http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php?action=pm#78722
i didnt appreiciate my kids seeing this sh-t
Then find out who posted it and kick their ass.
It happened late last night when there were no moderators to stop it.
They spammed the entire forum in every section posting the same thing. Everyone even got a PM from it.
I think they need a mod to take over from like 11pm-6am......I wonder who could do that.. ;)
yes it was completely ridiculous!!! I know the svt, myself and a few others were one online when the idiot was posting everything.
Maybe we should implement a newbie curfew......no posts after 10pm or a certain number of posts are allowed in a day. That may have cut down on some of the posts last night since they were in EVERY single topic.
Someone started a post last night to the mods about it and the j@ck@ss actually posted it in that topic as well. Some nerve!
I have emailed admin about it but it was probably blocked by there Spam filter.
The posts past a certain time would be hard to put in.
But possibly a viewing privilage only for one day.. Most spammers will get discouraged and not want to wait around just to spam one website.
See my post about what has changed on the site to prevent this in the future here:
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,19155
Thanks!
What happened to the user location? You may have addressed this already and I missed it.
It's fixed. Thanks for pointing it out.
Once again, Mr. Bones is the greatest!