Damn it is wet out there.
First stop, north side.
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeyland/Img_3161.jpg)
South side over the levy at the parking lot.
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeyland/Img_3175.jpg)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeyland/Img_3167.jpg)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeyland/Img_3179.jpg)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeyland/Img_3183.jpg)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeyland/Img_3190.jpg)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeyland/Img_3192.jpg)
My bike, not me.
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeyland/Img_3194.jpg)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeyland/Img_3195.jpg)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeyland/Img_3198.jpg)
Rotenberger
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeyland/Img_3205.jpg)
For those of you who don't think it's still too wet, check out that last photo.
:)
The big problem is FWC said you can't go offroad until Feb!
Don't go without a flag either!
If you're not a Gator fan, you are "Gator bait".
Holy Moly, I guess we have to wait like 3 months before we could ride there.
woah, looks like that alligator was coming your way. "Darn ATVers runnin a muck"
LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD FUN :ThumbsDown.gif
gator!!!!!!!..........Is there any trails at holylands????
It was a blast. It's no squares, but it is 30 minutes from the house.
From what I understand, general gun vehicle ends 11/19.
FWC can KMA, I'll be there with my copy of the 2006/2007 rules
and my stoopid flag looking for some more gators.
There's lots of trails. Didn't you see em in the pics. :)
Edit: 11/29
Looks like you spent more time pushing and pulling then riding?