Well most of the new parts have arrived so I took the new 4 poke apart starting with the front suspension. I cant wait to get this set up and go hit Seminole MX
Here is a before picture. Everyone knows what a stock 450r looks like..lol
(http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/2808/450rsuspentionupgrade3zx3.jpg)
Just a few boxes came from old brown over the past week... :o 8)
(http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/1775/450rsuspentionupgrade1mm7.jpg)
1/2 of the new front suspension installed ;D
(http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/9969/450rsuspentionupgrade4oi7.jpg)
Now the other side... 8)
(http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7187/450rsuspentionupgrade7va0.jpg)
That half and half pic is pretty tight
now with the bumper back, camber set, toe set.
(http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/36/450r1tg9.jpg)
Quote from: RAD 700r on November 06, 2006, 11:45:43 PM
That half and half pic is pretty tight
Speaking of tight. The Laeger front A-Arms are high quality and fit perfect. No grinding for the grease zerks or anything
Still to come... ;). Watch for Tuesday night take off's.. :D
Exhaust
Filter and intake mod
Axle
Rear Shock and LT link
Brake lines
Race cut fenders
Quad tech parts
man I bet that thing is going to ride super nice.... :o
when its complete you know where were going ;) those arms look super nice 8)
The half/half picture looks really cool. Should try and ride it that way :D
THAT 450R LOOKS AWESOME.
Thanks for all the kind words. I cant wait to try it out. I'm going to have to get another set of front wheels because the offset is far too much now.
hey matt that 4poke looks real nice....... let us know when its ready will meet you out at seminole !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
Quote from: lawn_man mx on November 07, 2006, 03:55:37 PM
hey matt that 4poke looks real nice....... let us know when its ready will meet you out at seminole !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
Might be this Saturday.... 8) ;)
NICE!!!! 8) :ThumbsUp.gif
You have got it looking good Matt. I hope to have mine rebuilt here in a couple months, I miss riding it. It has a light so I can even ride in the summertime..... :)
nice!!!!
450r with elkas, nicccceeee!!!
what kinda hood are you getting?
So that's how YOU rock it? Looks good man.
Are you gonna widen the back?
looks good i would go with a +4 in the rear to even it out.
very nice ride
Very nice R!!!!
Quote from: 450R_Matt on November 06, 2006, 11:59:55 PM
Still to come... ;). Watch for Tuesday night take off's.. :D
Exhaust
Filter and intake mod
Axle
Rear Shock and LT link
Brake lines
Race cut fenders
Quad tech parts
YALL MUST HAVE MISSED THE axle PART OF HIS POST :R :R :R
dangggg!!!
nice bike
:D I moded the picture to give more info.... :o
(http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/3327/450rsuspentionupgrade1myr1.jpg)
+ 4 in the back...nice choice. You're gonna be able to slam that puppy right through the corners.
Can't wait to see pictures of her in Action.
come on put on the other stuff! i want to se finished product! 8)
:X This is how I work...lol.
I will keep updates posted
Looks good!!
I like the Laeger's!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: 450R_Matt on November 08, 2006, 03:32:14 PM
:X This is how I work...lol.
I will keep updates posted
the weekend is near :P
man I waan tri my new bike out this weekend...where are you guys riding?
Quote from: The Quad FaJa on November 08, 2006, 08:53:46 PM
man I waan tri my new bike out this weekend...where are you guys riding?
Possibley Seminole if I can get Clearance from the tower.. :-*
Rear Suspension Upgrade.
LT Shock and LT Link :D
(http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/9291/dsc00279qr7.jpg)
Out with the stock and in with the Elka LT
Notice the size diff? :o
(http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/846/dsc00284rc1.jpg)
LT Link :o
(http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9347/dsc00285mt0.jpg)
New shock and link installed
(http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/5526/dsc00290og4.jpg)
Rear suspension is complete. Took about 2 hrs total.
I got a late start so I will continue tomorrow night.
(http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6849/dsc00292tg5.jpg)
Looking Good even for a Honda ;)
Quote from: 450R_Matt on November 08, 2006, 11:17:41 PM
Quote from: The Quad FaJa on November 08, 2006, 08:53:46 PM
man I waan tri my new bike out this weekend...where are you guys riding?
Possibley Seminole if I can get Clearance from the tower.. :-*
its starting to look alot like CHRISTmas! "eagle 1" has clearance from the flight tower if his co pilot "eagle 2" can get said clearance too ;) the quad is looking rightous 8)
nice Elkas and Laegers!
Just bought a 450r 2004 dont realy race Iam more of a mudder have an articcat 400 4x4 just got it for kick to run around now and then plus got a good deal but wondering how much in all that hardware if you dont want to post it you can hit Gorda1072@hotmail.com
mine is ready ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: articcat on November 09, 2006, 08:04:55 PM
Just bought a 450r 2004 dont realy race Iam more of a mudder have an articcat 400 4x4 just got it for kick to run around now and then plus got a good deal but wondering how much in all that hardware if you dont want to post it you can hit Gorda1072@hotmail.com
So far around $3400
Quote from: 450R_Matt on November 09, 2006, 10:37:58 PM
Quote from: articcat on November 09, 2006, 08:04:55 PM
Just bought a 450r 2004 dont realy race Iam more of a mudder have an articcat 400 4x4 just got it for kick to run around now and then plus got a good deal but wondering how much in all that hardware if you dont want to post it you can hit Gorda1072@hotmail.com
So far around $3400
are you ready to ride that thing???????????
Im ready.. :Dead.gif
I'm going to have a first moto test n tune..thats for sure....I need some sleep, :S
man it looks super nice!!!... :o
you wanting to get rid of your stock shocks matt? ;)
Looking sweet man !!!!
Enjoy !!!!