Hi all! My husband (bigdaddimjl) and I (Odie) are new to this site and we wanted to say how much we love River Ranch. I see there is another bigdaddy out there that takes his family there. We are property owners also and we just set up a camp finally after all these years. Only for them to keep telling us the State keeps wanting to shut it down up there and take the land. It is getting very ridiculous with these people. Why have a bike if we can't ride them anywhere. It is getting crazy. Bigdaddimjl goes up to W. VA to the Hatfield McCoy mountains to ride if anyone is in to that. I will post some pictures of the the last couple of years when they get back from this trip. But I am glad for clubs like this that can show us in a better light so we can continue to do what we love so much. Thanks and nice to meet you all. Look forward to meeting you out on the trails.
Welcome to the site....lots of good people on here.
welcome to the site from the one an only (Big-Daddy)
Welcome!
I ride river ranch a lot too (recently), and have been up to Hatfield Mccoy, went up this past Thanksgving with Grizz and his family and Dreth and his dad..was an awesome riding experience!
Our trip to Hatfield McCoy
QuoteOur trip to Hatfield McCoy
Looks like 5 bums fighting over a park bench. ;D
Welcome to the site I have met a lot of good people on the group rides.
welcome to the site . i bin riding at rr for a few years always have a good time
QuoteOur trip to Hatfield McCoy
LOL ;D
QuoteLooks like 5 bums fighting over a park bench. ;D
dems roostin words [smiley=box.gif] wheres the rappy? here rappy rappy rappy ;)
lol... I was hoping you'd see that post. ;)
The Rappy may be leaving me. I'm looking at a couple of utes
Quotelol... I was hoping you'd see that post. ;)
The Rappy may be leaving me. I'm looking at a couple of utes
i didnt mean to scare ya that bad :o you lookin to slow down or what?
No, I just want something to go muddin on so I'm going to sell the Rappy, get what I want and then keep an eye out for a basket case fixer upper. Actually, I have an LT 250R at the shop that I might keep once it gets put back together.
sorry for highjacking the thread.
Welcome to the site bigdad.
Now we're back on track
If you ever have any questions on any of the trails in the Hatfield McCoy Trail System, don't hesitate to contact me. I stay pretty up to date on trail status.
QuoteI'm going to sell the Rappy
generally when you get ready to ride a ute its starts up and runs all day. not the same with a high performance split fire spark plug racing machine, right mikey.
oh yea, welcome to the site guys.
jeff
welcome to the best site ;D
Hi all, This is Odie again. Thank you for the nice welcome. We were at River Ranch this weekend for some nice riding. Went out to Deadlands where there is lots of water. We were floating alot! Noticed some places have been fenced off and dug out now. They are trying to keep us out of the canals I guess now. But going up again this weekend again and it has rained here in Okeechobee for 2 days straight so it should be wet there too hopefully. Talk to you later.
Hello to all b/c I am new as well. My father and I have ridden the Hatfeild McCoy trails also and had a blast! We will be at RR this weekend to, maybe we will meet some of you soon out there.
jayd,
What trail is the pic taken on? The Browning Fork Trail runs right behind my house!!
Trail- I can't remember, but I do remember at this spot there was a huge trail going vertical up the side of a mountain and a major mud hole.
Another picture of the mountain-
that spot was cloced when we went
hey! that hill looks VERY familiar!
:)
was it trail 10 or 12? I know its one of those 2
that mountain is close to the Gilbert trailhead.
this same mountain is on the cover of thier brochure too.
do any of the blue trails? those are fun.
(http://www.thrashed.net/hm1104/hm1104.jpg)
hill i want to ride there
Man look at those hills that place looks like a blast.
Quotehill i want to ride there
west virginia :) best trail riding i've ever done
I think because we have always had the mountains to ride that we take them granted.
But we do have some awesome riding.
jayd,
That looks like the mountain on Trail 10 right before you get into Gilbert near Twin Hollow Campground. Riders love the mud hole!!
:(A lot of people have wrecked on the hill!