Well, One of the Etons is gone. Here are some pics. I figured he'd be bummed since this was his first quad but it didn't bother him at all. He's excited to get the Recon handed down to him though.
2
3
Loaded up and leaving :(
[smiley=Smile.gif]
What a cutie, he will love the new ride [smiley=drive.gif]. Nice enclosed hauler too, gonna get Larry Fiegel to letter it for ya??? [smiley=Smile.gif]
the bigger the better ;)
Quotethe bigger the better ;)
thats how I feel about my women ;D
j/k everyone hates to see the first quad go but you gotta move on :D. lol. little man is gonna love the Recon. Nothing like more HP and nothing like hitting some mud!! ;D
Quotethats how I feel about my women ;D
j/k everyone hates to see the first quad go but you gotta move on :D. lol. little man is gonna love the Recon. Nothing like more HP and nothing like hitting some mud!! ;D
Im dying to see my FIRST quad gone so then I can move on :-X (to a bigger one) ;)
So now he cant hit sweet jumps with A utility.
First Bigg Pimpin with me eating his dust and now that he moced to the 400 i have no dust to eat cause hes already gone. God it was the same way with ole blue too. I used to eat the dust but now i cant cause the recon is GONE! :o
Guess i need to get a few new powerbands, ::) what color do yall suggest? Red, Yellow, Blue, Orange, Purple, Green, Black, Rainbow or list the one you think would help me keep up with these guys!
My daughter was on the Recon and it looks like she might be moving up to this.
another
another
now we are talking. That looks cool.
She's turning into quite the mudder ;).Or at least she will be once she gets this. :D
1 more
That is the beauty of Three kids you only have to get new Quads when the Big one outgrows it.....
How does he feel going Ute instead of sport? I think he will have a great time with it. 8) 8) 8) Look out guys!!! Here he comes.... Grizz Jr in training!!!! ;D
That foreman looks set for the mud. Nice quad.
Thanks for the Quad, Mike.The kids loved it (me too).As soon as I learn to post pics. I will. Lter.
I'm glad you like it Felix. It's a great quad.
QuoteThat is the beauty of Three kids you only have to get new Quads when the Big one outgrows it.....
How does he feel going Ute instead of sport? I think he will have a great time with it. 8) 8) 8) Look out guys!!! Here he comes.... Grizz Jr in training!!!! ;D
He likes the Ute, He's been riding it around here and there for over a year now so he's ready for it full time. We still have the other Eton if he want s to ride a sport every once in a while.
you bought garretts. sweet. you have no excuse now.
your ready for the jasper experience!
jeff
Quoteyou bought garretts. sweet. you have no excuse now.
your ready for the jasper experience!
jeff
Not yet but it looks like I am. I've been talking to Garrett about it. I might go up to their lakehouse sometime in the 2-3 weekends and get it.
Yea Mike, now you'll have to check out Jasper. Camping on the river bed is great. Night rides are real fun, cooler to.
I'd love to.Make sure to post the next Jasper ride. I hear it's still a river right now.
You and the entire family will love the place, cleanest place to ride I have been. We have seen deer, owls, hawks, etc. while riding, before lots of people show up. The kids had fun catching frogs and tadpoles also. No place like it that I know of.
Jasper sounds like a great place to ride. Is it really wet there?
hopefully the river will be down by May. while its the most unique place in florida to ride, it can be hazzardous as some of us (including me) already found out. my right hand still hurts from last summer.
jeff
Quotehopefully the river will be down by May. while its the most unique place in florida to ride, it can be hazzardous as some of us (including me) already found out. my right hand still hurts from last summer.
jeff
The right hand hurting is not from riding the quad Jeff. :D
QuoteThe right hand hurting is not from riding Jeff. :D
Dont forget, "a man can not survive with right hand only" ;)
Just ask L.E._YFZ_2005
bahahahaha :o
;D
i still have my first quad, id hate to get rid of the little thing. your boy did looks better on the recon when we went riding last. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
-mokas-
damn mike look at you living right on the water lol ;D
Quotedamn mike look at you living right on the water lol ;D
I wish, Thats the persons place that owns the Foreman now.
The pics on the 1st page are my place.
mike, did you ever get my pm?
thanks
-mokas-
yep, Just replied.