ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Loven It on November 06, 2006, 04:31:41 PM

Title: Whats the website everyone uses?
Post by: Loven It on November 06, 2006, 04:31:41 PM
The one to find out what your bike is worth? Have 2 - I might want to get rid of, to get new ones. Even though I know I will never get back what was put into one of them, just trying to figure out what they are worth  ???
Title: Whats the website everyone uses?
Post by: Bigscrb15 on November 06, 2006, 05:07:05 PM
www.nadaguides.com then click on motorcycles
Title: Re: Whats the website everyone uses?
Post by: 4fittyr on November 06, 2006, 05:23:36 PM
kbb.com
Title: Re: Whats the website everyone uses?
Post by: Loven It on November 06, 2006, 05:39:12 PM
Thank you - appreciate it!!
Title: Re: Whats the website everyone uses?
Post by: Quad32x on November 06, 2006, 08:51:51 PM
It told me my bike is worth $825. bucks. 2:L 2:L 2:L   That would be for a 1987 Suzuki lt500 Quadracer.  For that price I`ll buy-em all day ! ;)
Title: Re: Whats the website everyone uses?
Post by: AintSkeered on November 06, 2006, 10:31:19 PM
Only if that 20 year old vehicle is in good condition!
Title: Re: Whats the website everyone uses?
Post by: cutngrs on November 06, 2006, 11:18:19 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on November 06, 2006, 08:51:51 PM
It told me my bike is worth $825. bucks. 2:L 2:L 2:L   That would be for a 1987 Suzuki lt500 Quadracer.  For that price I`ll buy-em all day ! ;)


yea and it has to run :R :R
Title: Re: Whats the website everyone uses?
Post by: dreth on November 06, 2006, 11:44:11 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on November 06, 2006, 08:51:51 PM
It told me my bike is worth $825. bucks. 2:L 2:L 2:L   That would be for a 1987 Suzuki lt500 Quadracer.  For that price I`ll buy-em all day ! ;)



i say at that price they seen you coming :D
Title: Re: Whats the website everyone uses?
Post by: Quad32x on November 07, 2006, 12:44:03 AM
Quote from: cutngrs on November 06, 2006, 11:18:19 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on November 06, 2006, 08:51:51 PM
It told me my bike is worth $825. bucks. 2:L 2:L 2:L   That would be for a 1987 Suzuki lt500 Quadracer.  For that price I`ll buy-em all day ! ;)


yea and it has to run :R :R
Thats it Troy !  Im sockin your eye ! :box.gif 2:L
Title: Re: Whats the website everyone uses?
Post by: Loven It on November 07, 2006, 03:24:03 PM
Ok does everyone really use those prices for re-sale purposes  ???, cause mine aren't worth a whole lot  :-\
Title: Re: Whats the website everyone uses?
Post by: Quad32x on November 07, 2006, 03:30:35 PM
Quote from: Loven It on November 07, 2006, 03:24:03 PM
Ok does everyone really use those prices for re-sale purposes  ???, cause mine aren't worth a whole lot  :-\
I wouldnt. Try your local newspapers want ad section for what people are asking $$ wise and also see what there going for on eBay. That would be alittle closer to real world prices I would think. ;)
Title: Whats the website everyone uses?
Post by: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on November 07, 2006, 04:03:38 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on November 07, 2006, 12:44:03 AM
Quote from: cutngrs on November 06, 2006, 11:18:19 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on November 06, 2006, 08:51:51 PM
It told me my bike is worth $825. bucks. 2:L 2:L 2:L   That would be for a 1987 Suzuki lt500 Quadracer.  For that price I`ll buy-em all day ! ;)


Ill give you 850 and thats it.


yea and it has to run :R :R
Thats it Troy !  Im sockin your eye ! :box.gif 2:L