ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: 450R_Matt on November 06, 2006, 03:17:04 AM

Title: Dirt Wheels mag features SFTL
Post by: 450R_Matt on November 06, 2006, 03:17:04 AM
I was just looking at my November Issue and in the back at page 256 is a picture of you guys at Valdosta.  8)
Thats awesome! Great job guys!
I read you post all the time and not seen anything about this so I thought I would post it...

Dave you could have smiled...lol   ;D
Title: Re: Dirt Wheels mag features SFTL
Post by: tat2mike on November 06, 2006, 11:02:43 AM
yo matt your signiture is funny  ;D
Title: Re: Dirt Wheels mag features SFTL
Post by: HillKiller on November 07, 2006, 03:25:40 AM
Quote from: 450R_Matt on November 06, 2006, 03:17:04 AM
I was just looking at my November Issue and in the back at page 256 is a picture of you guys at Valdosta.  8)
Thats awesome! Great job guys!
I read you post all the time and not seen anything about this so I thought I would post it...

Dave you could have smiled...lol   ;D
I think those Georgia gnats were making me nuts... ::)