I know that it's not about ATV's but just wanted to share our vacation to Buffalo.
This is leaving Tampa
The boys first time in the snow
heading off to bomb cars.hehehe
Peanut hard at work
Austin got caught in the act
Ashley enjoying the snow
The boys getting ready for a snowball war with Sis
The war has begun
Snowtubing slopes
Austin coming down backwards
Mom,Austin,Peanut and Cousin Chris
Ashley at the bottom of the slope
Peanut going up again
Ashley going up again
And Austin going up again. These kids wore that slope out.
This is a park behind our cousins house. This is a daily site up there
Another Doe
This happened when Peanut hit it with a snowball...lol... j/k
Niagra Falls (Canada side)
The fam
The bridge from USA to Canada. (on the right side of the bridge you can see the lookout platform form the USA side of the falls)
looks like a blast man. i just cant stand that cold weather. [smiley=laugh.gif]
btw, check your pm's.
-mokas-
The falls
Don't do it Mike!
And finally,Snowballs in flight.
I have more but it's all family pics that you guys wouldn't care about. :D
Boy, Kids don't even have to walk up hill in the snow anymore..... >:( we had to walk uphill both ways, barefoot..... ;)
Looks like a blast!!! Some of those pics from down in the boat at the falls? I haven't been there since I was about 10... I would love to go back up sometime, after the snow melts of course ;)
welcome back Mike, looks like fun
QuoteDon't do it Mike!
Dude you look like toby keith!!!!!!!!
look like fun i shore it was cold
QuoteDude you look like toby keith!!!!!!!!
lol... wish I had his money
looks like you all had a blast mike, any riding up there on your trip?
I THOUGHT IT WAS PEACEFUL AROUND HERE FOR A WHILE ;D welcome back and that snow is fun to visit only
mike, post the pics of the atp barrel you guys built with split fire plugs that you went over the falls with. ;)
Good to see that you had a good time,me myself Ive never been in the snow,but anyway I plan on going to Big Scrub this weekend.I was wonder if you or anybody else know where I can get a nice room(hotel).Me and my buddies want to stay for the weekend.Please holla back. ???
Looks like yall had a blast! Man I have never even seen snow. lol Not much interest in it either though. I prefer sand! ;D
Nice pics...glad you're all home safe. See you in a couple days.
Thanks Gregg, By the way, Your quad looks good sitting in my garage. :D
mike nice vacation. can i join your family? what a great time. you didnt make it by orange county choppers to see paul sr. did you?
jeff