ATV Florida Forum

General => Where to Ride? => Topic started by: colombiano3003 on November 05, 2006, 03:41:33 PM

Title: Where to ride in Boca Raton????? Help.
Post by: colombiano3003 on November 05, 2006, 03:41:33 PM

Hey people, I live in West Boca Raton and wanted to know if anybody here lives around me that knows of any places to ride ATV's. i am going to buy one but want to know where to ride first to see if its worth it. thanks everyone.
                            Daniel
Title: Re: Where to ride in Boca Raton????? Help.
Post by: dnigels on November 05, 2006, 07:09:00 PM
No legal places except unpaved roads.  See the thread about Holylands in the where to ride forum.
Title: Re: Where to ride in Boca Raton????? Help.
Post by: yfz150 on November 12, 2006, 09:30:43 PM
Hey I live in East Boca and I just got a bike.
I found the closest places to ride are Seminole and County Line.

Get in touch when you get the bike.

Later.
Title: Re: Where to ride in Boca Raton????? Help.
Post by: dnigels on November 13, 2006, 09:51:02 AM
What is the difference between Countyline and Holeylands?  Are they the same place?  If not, where is Countyline located?
Title: Re: Where to ride in Boca Raton????? Help.
Post by: LTR450 994 on November 13, 2006, 05:29:54 PM
Quote from: dnigels on November 13, 2006, 09:51:02 AM
What is the difference between Countyline and Holeylands?  Are they the same place?  If not, where is Countyline located?
countyline is an mx track
Title: Re: Where to ride in Boca Raton????? Help.
Post by: Eric5555 on November 13, 2006, 05:40:43 PM
Quote from: yfz150 on November 12, 2006, 09:30:43 PM
Hey I live in East Boca and I just got a bike.
I found the closest places to ride are Seminole and County Line.

Get in touch when you get the bike.

Later.
you live in east boca??? me too