;D
;)
:o
:D
8)
;)
::)
:P
nice shee are those t-5 or t-6 how dose it run ?
Pretty nice....You need to get some shock covers though....That yellow doesent look right with the red and white....
Im guessing those are T5's
looks good but im not too crazy about 2x the repair bills. ;D
-mokas-
Quotelooks good but im not too crazy about 2x the repair bills. ;D
-mokas-
+1 looks like a nice bike....
toomey T-5'S ;D IT HAS SHAVED HEAD'S AND IT uses 101 octane and 200 compression.
We wnet out today and it runs good buts no match for the DS650
yeah right the banshee was killing the DS650
AND I DID THE BIGS WHEELIE ON YOUR BIKE TODAY
sounds realy cool i like using my friends shee it hase t5 pipes and thats all and thats good for me those shee haul a$$
pretty nice shee...... ;D ;D
Quotetoomey T-5'S ;D IT HAS SHAVED HEAD'S AND IT uses 101 octane and 200 compression.
200lbs? How did you come to that? That's awefully high. My buddy has a 05 shee with 20cc domes and it's 150lbs. Did you do a compression check? -Mark
Quote200lbs? How did you come to that? That's awefully high. My buddy has a 05 shee with 20cc domes and it's 150lbs. Did you do a compression check? -Mark
he checked it when it was still running.... [smiley=abduct2.gif]
200lbs is tooo much if you ask me....just my thoughts....
there is a fine line between too much and not enough...
I hear ya on that smokin. I just put a 59cc dome on my zilla and it's at 175lbs. I can stand on the kicker when the piston is at TDC and the pistion will hold me up. lol. Kinda sucks cause now I have to run atleast 104 in it. -Mark
the top end charge on a 200lbs compression bike sucks.....i think the yfz's with the high compression piston are actually not as fast as the stock piston, not to mention the problems my friends have had with the high compression pistons...
200lbs compression, is harder on the crank, decreases the top end charge the bike has, but to each his own....i run compression that is middle of the road for a banshee and usually run a TRUE octane rate of 104 to 106....
I'M NOT SURE THAT IT IS 200lbs i just got it from a guy.
he said it was 200lbs.
Do a compression test on it, hold the throttle wide open when turning it over, then take the number you receive and divide it by 15 for your compression ratio. 200psi is about 13:1
I believe stock shees are around 130lbs. So with a shaved head say .010 off or even up to .020 which .020 is alot I'd say your probably around 150 lbs or so. Like you said just make sure you keep putting atleast 101 in it. But I do like the light covers. Pretty funny but yet cool in the same manner.
-Mark
Did you GPS a top speed on that bad boy yet?
Curious to see what she tops out at.
I wanna ride it.
Hey turbo banshee kid where do you ride I see performance atv sticker on that shee rays shop is very close to me I ride over by crome and 136st
pines and 27
i used to ride on pines and 27 at the post office but they bulldozed it, if you still ride there and its good we should meet up some time i got a banshee also.let me know whats up
bump yeah it is a good place to ride.
bump