Got a chance to go ride a little this afternoon. Took my friend Mike along, he's gonna buy a atv soon to join the rest of us.
throwin a little roost
practicing the fine art of the wheelie
He should be on the trails soon!
I would like a chance at the fine art of weelying too! :'(
Where this place be?
Weekday riders should make plans to ride there next week ;D let me know what day.
Hey Asphalt,
Tell your friend Mike I have a banshee for sale 2500. or a blaster 2000 have not rode since motor has been done.
Talk to ya soon
well well well.... look who came out of the bushes lol... I'll let him know. How are ya? Yall should come ride on sunday at holeylands
can't go riding this weekend. Saving pennies since we will be moving 20 miles west of river ranch will catch up on riding then
Quotecan't go riding this weekend. Saving pennies since we will be moving 20 miles west of river ranch will catch up on riding then
NICE... keep me posted
The atv bug bites another. Cant' stop now.
I think the dirt gets in your blood ;D then you can't ever go back [smiley=drive.gif] we need some hill climbing friends.