Help the Drunk Get Home
Try this and see how far you can keep this drunk man up......Good Luck!
You just move your mouse left to right (no clicking) to keep him walking in a straight line.
The object of the game is to keep him walking, without falling over, by using your mouse from left to right or right to left - you can't see your mouse which makes it more difficult.
Apparently the record is 82 meters, I got 65 meters! And it's in German
http://www.mis-group.com/funny/drunk/help_the_drunk_get_home-Original.htm
I used to play that game on ebaumsworld. After a few attempts just now the most I could get was 68. -Mark
i got 75
76 :ThumbsUp.gif
i got 67.
79 ahhhh :D
75
77, sucks using a touch pad on a laptop
I just hit 80 ;D
83 thats enough I am bored
84 finally.
6 ;D
71 with laptop
i got 46!!
and the website said the record is 82. guess they havent met all of us no-lifes. i fell at 40 but i am using a laptop and its hard to do.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 05, 2006, 02:19:43 AM
and the website said the record is 82. guess they havent met all of us no-lifes. i fell at 40 but i am using a laptop and its hard to do.
I got an 81, and that was after like 10 Jager shots.
I cant get home but I can get myself home and thats all that matters.
after 25 trys 19 was my best man thats hard on laptop w/ no mouse
74 my first time and 99 my second time... 8)
First: 66
Second: 29
Third:84