Well after searching Hi and Low for a graphic kit for my 06 CRF450 I came across the one I wanted and the complete everything you see ALL the stickers and SEAT COVER was included for under $100, CANT BEAT THAT
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/Picture044.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/Picture053.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/Picture049-1.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/Picture048-1.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/Picture045.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/Picture046.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/Picture050-1.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/Picture051.jpg)
Thats real sweet. Don't get it dirty.
It looks SWEET!! but it's missing something............................2 more wheels
I still dont understand why people put a renthal sticker when using ProTaper Handle Bars....... Maybe its just me. :-\
Quote from: MPTonyT on November 03, 2006, 07:49:42 PM
I still dont understand why people put a renthal sticker when using ProTaper Handle Bars....... Maybe its just me. :-\
Tony dont worry no need to understand, but just to make you happy here's the RENTHAL you were looking for ;D ;D
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/Picture531.jpg)
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on November 03, 2006, 07:46:57 PM
It looks SWEET!! but it's missing something............................2 more wheels
Dont make me open that garage door there's 14 more wheels inside 8) 8)
see now i guess im a sucker for things that match.... i dunno maybe im crazy.
3 quads and another dirt bike??? just a possible combination......
it looks sweet!!!! all it needs is some black xcels ;D
geez, those graphics look sick. >:D
Cool!!! 8)
renthals also make sprockets i like the grafix but it doesn't included the seat cover
It did include the seat cover #backgrounds and just any sticker you see in the pictures the bike went from completely stock to what you see here, the step seat I did it myself I ordered a piece of firm close cell foam and shape it glue it and VOILA instant step seat :P
that thing is sweet!!!!!
I have a renthal sprocket on my crf 50
Good job!
sweet bike 8)
Quote from: jocolo on November 03, 2006, 07:58:32 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on November 03, 2006, 07:46:57 PM
It looks SWEET!! but it's missing something............................2 more wheels
Dont make me open that garage door there's 14 more wheels inside 8) 8)
O ya... well i have 22 wheels in my garage! ;)