ATV Florida Forum

General => Where to Ride? => Topic started by: fl750mudder on November 03, 2006, 01:06:46 AM

Title: Seaworld Riding Area
Post by: fl750mudder on November 03, 2006, 01:06:46 AM
Has anyone been to the area near Seaworld lately? It was a great place to ride but I heard it is closed now.

Thanks
Title: Re: Seaworld Riding Area
Post by: UncleRico on November 03, 2006, 01:07:18 AM
Shut down for good.
Title: Re: Seaworld Riding Area
Post by: fl750mudder on November 04, 2006, 02:32:53 AM
That stinks. >:(
Title: Re: Seaworld Riding Area
Post by: johnyfz450 on November 05, 2006, 12:11:08 AM
it has been down for a while kids ridin behind the fence and tearin up the grass and gettin hurt it does suck really close to my house.One time I went cops where there they said I have 10 min to load up and get out I just got it off my truck they said if I started it they would get me for tresspasing