Mike, I need help! Today I went to ARS in Okeechobee an buy my new 4x4. Ran into Kawgirl and Shortcut on the way out. I am ready to have fun.
wife has new mud lite and rims
both 4x4
IRS suspension
other view
wife new rims and tires
a new toy you can break it in next weekend the winch is a plus
break in this week and play next weekend thats the plan.
no more sport quads? ::)
Lake, still have the sports. its not for sale any more. ;D
shaweeeet.
Big D gonna get muddy. hehehehehehe
yes he is your next
Big D! Nice ride man. see ya next weekend? Ill break in the winch pulling me out:)
-shadow
Ricky,
Damn it MAN nice quad. Now are we ready to take the heads apart and do some porting and cam work ???
Another sport quad rider switching to utility. ;D ;D Congrats on the quad.
Hey Ricky good luck one the new quad and welcome to the 4X4 family U will never go back. J/K LOL
btw Did u get it dirty yet.
Grizz
QuoteHey Ricky good luck one the new quad and welcome to the 4X4 family U will never go back. J/K LOL
Grizz
right grizz its, evolution. or is it a sign of aging?
jeff
I think its funner to DO IT in THE MUD... Congrats Rick.
That's a sweet looking quad. Like the Camo.
Nice bikes Ricky, good luck with them, and have fun in the mud. ;)
well it got broken it today ;D. Got stuck in about 3ft deep mud hole (florida quick sand),thats the mud so soft that your shoes get stuck. Winch pull me out no problem. I love the ride on 4x4 (its like a caddy). [smiley=Approve.gif] And I still have my sport quad guys. sometime you need the need for speed. Thanks Guys see you next week. how many more days to MSG :o
only one problem with that Camo, Have a few [smiley=drink.gif] I keep running into it! just can see it. ;D
its nice to have both! lookin good 8)
5 more days to MSG, can't wait!!! Congrat's on the new 450.
Ricky you dog.You beat me to it. Let me know if it's worth leaving the sport quad world and going over to the dark side.LOL. Good luck with it. Keith.
Quads look great. I am thinking about getting a 4x4
QuoteQuads look great. I am thinking about getting a 4x4
[smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]An other one want's to joins the 4X4 family [smiley=Approve.gif]
Welcome my friend you will never go back.
Grizz
look at the hat my wife got for me
back ;D
Hey Ricky now we are going to see you coming and going.
Grizz
Btw nice hat
thanks Grizz. Your battery we be there in the morning. What up for this weekend?
Nice Hat Ricky . Whered you get it ?
Manny, hat came from dolphin mall. $25.00
new 27" mud lites 27/10/12 fronts 27/12/12 rear on ITP rims
rear
rear front came close to hit the fender. its ok 8)
Looks sweet Ricky. Now snorkle it and come play with me. ;D
waiting for the kit... ;D
Tires & Rims Look Familiar, I better go home now and check my bike [smiley=Wink.gif]
QuoteTires & Rims Look Familiar, I better go home now and check my bike [smiley=Wink.gif]
Kawgirl, you had the tire pressure set all wrong. its fine now ;)
NIIIICE Im going to get a set myself. By the way where did you order the snorkle kit from ? LOOKIN GOOD BUDDY when we gonna go play in the mud again ?
Quad is Looking Sweet bro,Hope to see that thing in action soon!!!