ATV Florida Forum

General => Where to Ride? => Topic started by: Quadracer on November 02, 2006, 12:10:01 AM

Title: TATE'S HELL WORTH IT?
Post by: Quadracer on November 02, 2006, 12:10:01 AM
I was thinking about running arond croom or that area and I was wondering if Tate's Hell is worth it.
Never heard much about it. How far is it from croom?
Title: Re: TATE'S HELL WORTH IT?
Post by: susieblazer on November 03, 2006, 07:39:54 PM
 Contact GSP Kurt he and stitch have been there.............
Title: TATE'S HELL WORTH IT?
Post by: Bigscrb15 on November 03, 2006, 08:19:36 PM
if im not mistaken its 5-6 hours from croom
Title: Re: TATE'S HELL WORTH IT?
Post by: ananomaly on November 03, 2006, 08:23:17 PM
Isn't it in the panhandle???
Title: Re: TATE'S HELL WORTH IT?
Post by: garym on November 03, 2006, 08:41:55 PM
yep, between tally town and panama??
Title: Re: TATE'S HELL WORTH IT?
Post by: Thrumud on November 04, 2006, 02:13:39 AM
At the last OHV meeting in Ft Myers the committee talked very highly about the location. 
Title: Re: TATE'S HELL WORTH IT?
Post by: stacktester on November 04, 2006, 02:20:30 AM
All I can say is it takes forever to get to it. It's one of those slow roads down to Apilachicola that is full of trucks and slow traffic.
Title: Re: TATE'S HELL WORTH IT?
Post by: Quadracer on November 04, 2006, 03:25:18 AM
ok thanks guys might check it out in the future!
Title: Re: TATE'S HELL WORTH IT?
Post by: twitch on November 12, 2006, 11:00:00 PM
I was out there this weekend.  Good times.  We didn't ride the quads, montain bikes, but the trails are pretty good.  I'm not sure where you are but it took about 4 hours to get there from Jacksonville.