Poll
Question:
Who gonna win???
Option 1: Scott Sheffield
votes: 9
Option 2: Doug fogg
votes: 1
Option 3: Dave Ware
votes: 6
Option 4: Gary Sisson
votes: 1
Option 5: Tim sisson
votes: 1
Option 6: Steven Kuharske
votes: 1
Option 7: BrewMaster (me LOL)
votes: 0
Whos gonna take it! Voting ends friday!!
Since some were confusing which rider was which, I have reset the poll.
To quote Pete, "I'm votin for yours truly". ;D
any of them guys have their pro card or they just amateurs?
BrewMaster has a whole Rolodex full of pro cards, I thought everyone knew that
chris you racing open class now too?
Quote from: tat2mike on November 02, 2006, 10:27:48 PM
chris you racing open class now too?
No, It was a fake name I had the guys going with..
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on November 03, 2006, 02:04:02 AM
Quote from: tat2mike on November 02, 2006, 10:27:48 PM
chris you racing open class now too?
No, It was a fake name I had the guys going with..
Your such a tool .......... :M
Quote from: Quad32x on November 03, 2006, 02:38:58 AM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on November 03, 2006, 02:04:02 AM
Quote from: tat2mike on November 02, 2006, 10:27:48 PM
chris you racing open class now too?
No, It was a fake name I had the guys going with..
Your such a tool .......... :M
What type of tool? is this what you meant when you pm'ed me about wrench 101 :o :o :o
Quote from: Paul_S on November 03, 2006, 02:43:38 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on November 03, 2006, 02:38:58 AM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on November 03, 2006, 02:04:02 AM
Quote from: tat2mike on November 02, 2006, 10:27:48 PM
chris you racing open class now too?
No, It was a fake name I had the guys going with..
Your such a tool .......... :M
What type of tool? is this what you meant when you pm'ed me about wrench 101 :o :o :o
Ahhhh ... No. That was different. :o ;D
Scott got my vote!!
Your in luck to brotha,The shocks wont be back in time for this race
Friggin Brewmaster wannabe!
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on November 03, 2006, 03:26:59 AM
Scott got my vote!!
Your in luck to brotha,The shocks wont be back in time for this race
so now you change your mind!! !! :Wacko.gif i see how it is scootdaddy!! !! LOL 8)
Luck ? It aint luck beatin a 4-poke. Negro pulizeeeeee. ::) 2:L
thank you tim!! !! !! :Clap.gif
I like 4-strokes. There good for easy rideing out on the trails and real good for girl riders. As for racing you must be on a 2-stroke if you ever want a chance to win. Just my 2cent.
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on November 03, 2006, 03:26:59 AM
Scott got my vote!!
Your in luck to brotha,The shocks wont be back in time for this race
Thanks for the vote bro, It should be a good race that's for sure.
Quote from: O-so-fast on November 03, 2006, 02:17:17 PM
I like 4-strokes. There good for easy rideing out on the trails and real good for girl riders. As for racing you must be on a 2-stroke if you ever want a chance to win. Just my 2cent.
I disagree, if I remember right it was a 450r and a ltr450 2weeks ago in Jasper running 1st and 2nd positions, thats right and a 330r running 3rd
come on gary!! !! you know flukes dont count!! LOL :no
lets see how that ltr450 does this weekend..... :-*
Quote from: derek330 on November 03, 2006, 04:54:11 PM
come on gary!! !! you know flukes dont count!! LOL :no
lets see how that ltr450 does this weekend..... :-*
Until you race keep your 2 cents to yourself lol ;) ;D
Yeah Wheelie boy!!! HAHAHA! sorry i just had to... :-\
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on November 03, 2006, 05:27:48 PM
Quote from: derek330 on November 03, 2006, 04:54:11 PM
come on gary!! !! you know flukes dont count!! LOL :no
lets see how that ltr450 does this weekend..... :-*
Until you race keep your 2 cents to yourself lol ;) ;D
Does that inclued me too Mr. Gary sir or am I aloud to speak freely ? :o :S
yes that includes you too
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on November 03, 2006, 08:56:07 PM
yes that includes you too
Dang ! :( Well Chris is still a tool ! ;)
I hate to say it but Scott did what most thought he would do. lol.
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on November 05, 2006, 01:33:56 PM
I hate to say it but Scott did what most thought he would do. lol.
Hes lucky you where late Smokey or he would have been in BIG trouble ! :o :J
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on November 05, 2006, 01:33:56 PM
I hate to say it but Scott did what most thought he would do. lol.
how you like that fluke now gary!! !! LOL :-*
Now I know why I wasn't included in the poll.... But I did lead a 1/4 of a lap..... kinda/sorta. ;D
Dont worry Skully,Your Still the man to me brotha!!!
Quote from: Skully on November 07, 2006, 08:10:05 PM
Now I know why I wasn't included in the poll.... But I did lead a 1/4 of a lap..... kinda/sorta. ;D
At least you looked good doing it!
P.S.- I'm a Crashaholic too.