ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: HillKiller on October 31, 2006, 05:30:03 PM

Title: SFTL points race 11/04/2006 Ocala Thunderbowl Speedway 7pm
Post by: HillKiller on October 31, 2006, 05:30:03 PM
  Just a reminder...
Title: Re: Next SFTL points race 11/04/2006 Ocala Thunderbowl Speedway 7pm
Post by: Scott270r on October 31, 2006, 08:01:39 PM
Dave,

I told Gary that he doesn't need to be getting eliminated in Ocala's LCQ like last time or say by by to that 3rd place points standing...LOL
Title: Re: Next SFTL points race 11/04/2006 Ocala Thunderbowl Speedway 7pm
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on October 31, 2006, 08:37:40 PM
I dunno gary said he put in a new muffler bearing.. he should be fast now.
Title: Re: Next SFTL points race 11/04/2006 Ocala Thunderbowl Speedway 7pm
Post by: Quad32x on November 01, 2006, 09:07:32 PM
Dont forget that Champion spark plug ! :o
Title: Re: Next SFTL points race 11/04/2006 Ocala Thunderbowl Speedway 7pm
Post by: HillKiller on November 02, 2006, 12:49:09 PM
  I sure hope he got that new muffler bearing because I think I have suffered massive hearing loss from Jasper..lol :)
...and yes Scott, no more mister nice guy over here, from Ocala forward through the end I am moving ahead of Pete and Delmar in the points. I am  certain ol' Garyboy is ssshakin' in his mx boots! ;D
Title: Re: Next SFTL points race 11/04/2006 Ocala Thunderbowl Speedway 7pm
Post by: 1fastltr450 on November 02, 2006, 01:01:53 PM
not a chance there ladies, its not going to happen
Title: Re: Next SFTL points race 11/04/2006 Ocala Thunderbowl Speedway 7pm
Post by: ratsrepus on November 02, 2006, 01:08:29 PM
aint no way a 4 plow is gonna win running a track that has more passin lanes keep spendin your money but it just aint gonna happin :N