Woke up this morning to 9 beautiful pups! Lets see what you guys think ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
sweet. new little puppies are aweosme. they dont annoy you and jump all over you while you try to pet them.
Just cleaned out the pen so I took a better pic
[attachment deleted by admin]
Yeah but only a couple of weeks and they will be doing that...and it's worse when it's 9 of them! lol
lol. we had 7 when our dog had them.
What kind of guinea pigs are those in that second picture?
How much do you want for all 9? Will you cut me a good deal?
Nice pups.
What breed are they?
puppies are so cute and clumsy
I think they are pits cuz, look at his user name
Quote from: #13_LT-R450 on November 01, 2006, 12:07:04 AM
I think they are pits cuz, look at his user name
No Really???????????!!!!!!!
Kool!.....There Pit Bull Puppies..Pit Bull Puppies FOOL!...........
Quote from: Alba450 on November 01, 2006, 01:04:26 AM
Quote from: #13_LT-R450 on November 01, 2006, 12:07:04 AM
I think they are pits cuz, look at his user name
No Really???????????!!!!!!!
Kool!.....There Pit Bull Puppies..Pit Bull Puppies FOOL!...........
Blu Pits at that not just your regular pits
thats alot of puppies lol. We have to get rid of our pit because whenever she sees another dog she will try to kill it and we dont want to be responsible
It all in how they are raised and how they are bred. If they are tight inbred (mother to son or father to daughter) to keep the bloodlines then they come out mean and stupid. I have 3 grown ones and anyone thats ever seen them can tell you they are far from mean. My 2 males wouldn't hurt a fly unless you mess with my kids. And my female is only defensive if someone acts shady or messes with the kids. I wouldn't own any other breed. And yes they are Blue Pits they all have blue skin and 5 yrs ago they were really hard to find. We drove to miami to get our male 3 yrs ago and he's a sweetheart. They look mean but all the do is slober on ya and wanna play. Here's a pic of my males
[attachment deleted by admin]
;) this is our new male right after we got him. He got attacked by a Chow mix a few days before we took him in. He's the biggest baby.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Are these the kind that you can raise for fighting?
If so I want them all.
My gardner, Juan Hector, took me to a c o ck fighting/pit bull fighting match down in Parrish last week.
It was awesome.
If I can't have them all, then I call DIBS on the all black one.
Do I get a discount if I take the runt of the litter?
Ya know you can fight any dog. Chows are the best though. Mean lil SOB's. And you couldn't pay me enough to sell a dog for fighting. All the paperwork I have to go thru to sell them isn't worth losing everything I own. And UKC will burn whoever they catch fighting. Believe me they check up on the pups too. Before I can sell them I have to get a name address phone number and usually I ask for a drivers license to prove the address and I make them sign a consent form that they will not fight it and I did not sell it for those purposes. If I sell a puppy and it gets caught fighting I have to prove I didn't sell it for fighting and who I sold it to. It's crazy but I'd rather be on the safe side.
Rico your just not right in the head! :oo
There is no black one :-\
I see where we stand Rico you can go to a fighting match but not go ride with us! We see where your priorities are :pirate.gif
Nice looking to say the least.
Great dogs.
A friend of mine had a white female a while back, she lived 14 years, she was so calm little ones could sit on her, pull her ears, etc. She would just lay there and look at you as if she were saying, help me. Those kids could do just about anything, but you try to spank that same child anywhere near that dog, and you might get bit. You had to take her elsewhere to discipline the kids.
Got along with other dogs to. Just had to let them get to know each other with supervision, then they were fine after that. I would take my dog over there over the years, and they were like little kids happy to see each other. It was funny to watch them.
These dogs are the same my 2yr old sits on her and pulls her ears and the only thing she does is lick her.. It's amazing how protective they are over kids they have been brought up with. And it's bad because all these "Pits" that are on the news for attacking people, are maybe mix breeds with something else. I have only seen a few who are real pits. Most are American Bulldogs or Pits mixed with Chow. Or like the latest one where the one year old got bit in the face by the supposid pit..They let their kid play with the dog while she was eating!!! I don't care what kind of dog it is you NEVER let that happen. And the parents were like "the dog is really loveable and friendly we don't know WHY she bit him while he was eating..But we will have her put down" I was outraged at that I love my pits and I wouldn't have any other dog.
So I can have one?
I've already named four of your new additions...Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky, and Mike.
Ricky is the runt of the litter.
" Here is a pic of my males", Ahhhh, I think Jodi has changed alot since I seen him
last !?!?!?!
Nice looking pups though!!!
Kari, is a staight shooter!! so if she says that they are great adult dogs, then it is so!!
Good luck with them, find them some GOOD homes ;)
lmao Don... yeha he got a lil hairier..lol
Thanks for the compliment
And it shouldn't be too hard they will be ready by christmas so they should go fast
Hey rico this is Jody I just named the little tan and white spotted one after you because ya'll both look alike and that one always eats from the wrong end.lol
They would be cuter if there was a blue flat track banshee in the background.... :o
Quote from: blupits04 on November 02, 2006, 05:29:26 AM
Hey rico this is Jody I just named the little tan and white spotted one after you because ya'll both look alike and that one always eats from the wrong end.lol
You named your dog NORBERT? Or do you mean after my screen name? I can't tell which one he is.
You're going to need to provide me with mugshots of each one so I can pick out the 4 I want.
would you sell any for hog dogs..and how much you askin for the puppies
I guess it depends on how you plan on training it. I'm not going to sell any dogs who will be abused, and I know how some are trained.
what do you want for one? have you decided?
QuoteIf I can't have them all, then I call DIBS on the all black one.
Do I get a discount if I take the runt of the litter?
dont do it this is how UncleRicos other dog ended up looking like.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: 450rcrazy on November 04, 2006, 01:02:45 AM
QuoteIf I can't have them all, then I call DIBS on the all black one.
Do I get a discount if I take the runt of the litter?
dont do it this is how UncleRicos other dog ended up looking like.
No, this is a picture of Rico's dog. He's getting it ready to go down to River Ranch and meet big-daddy and his dog.
(http://www.tackoutlet.com/store/skin1/images/personal/stretch.jpg)
Last litter sold for $800 but they were all blue I do have 3 blues in this litter.
These will be a little cheaper but it depends on what color you pick. There are 6 females and 2 males, We are keeping the white and fawn Male but the other will start at around $500. They will have first shots, wormer, and health certificates. Also they will be UKC reg. I will start taking deposits of $200 on Nov 7th. If you want the tail docked please let me know. I will list colors and sex when I get better pics soon. I will put them in the for sale section sometime next week. I want them to get moving more before I list them. If you want to come and take a look you can give me a call. I'm home during the days and some nights but call to make sure.
Thanks
Kari
352-267-6266
Which one is the runt of the litter...I mean which color, sex, etc?
Do I get a discount for the runt of the litter, and I want to get him as soon as possible so he doesn't pick up any bad habbits.
Thanks
Rico what did ya feed your dog that made it turn out like this?
[attachment deleted by admin]
I figured it out you tried to cross breed a pit with a harp seal!
lmao that is def one UGLY dog thing whatever it really is!