ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: Hoosier Daddy on October 31, 2006, 04:01:07 PM

Title: NEW section for Southern Flat Track league threads.....
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on October 31, 2006, 04:01:07 PM
alright! thanks to Mr Bones we now have a section for SFTL news, threads, talk, ETC.
Post away!
Title: Re: NEW section for Southern Flat Track league threads.....
Post by: HillKiller on October 31, 2006, 04:18:58 PM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on October 31, 2006, 04:01:07 PM
alright! thanks to Mr Bones we now have a section for SFTL news, threads, talk, ETC.
Post away!
We're big time now! ;D
Title: Re: NEW section for Southern Flat Track league threads.....
Post by: Chuck_Norris on October 31, 2006, 04:24:52 PM
man you are the cats meow now....
Title: Re: NEW section for Southern Flat Track league threads.....
Post by: Quad32x on November 01, 2006, 12:27:18 PM
Can I say poop on here ? :o
Title: Re: NEW section for Southern Flat Track league threads.....
Post by: Paul_S on November 01, 2006, 12:30:29 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on November 01, 2006, 12:27:18 PM
Can I say poop on here ? :o
You just did  :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Title: Re: NEW section for Southern Flat Track league threads.....
Post by: Quad32x on November 01, 2006, 12:33:25 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on November 01, 2006, 12:30:29 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on November 01, 2006, 12:27:18 PM
Can I say poop on here ? :o
You just did  :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Hee Hee !  How bout sausage ? ???
Title: Re: NEW section for Southern Flat Track league threads.....
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on November 01, 2006, 12:34:20 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on November 01, 2006, 12:27:18 PM
Can I say poop on here ? :o

Just keep it clean enough that you wouldnt mind your 7yo looking at the pics...  :-\
and try and keep the "personals hanging out" pics in that photo album you keep under your bed... LOL!  ;D

tools..... 8)

Title: Re: NEW section for Southern Flat Track league threads.....
Post by: Paul_S on November 01, 2006, 12:35:19 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on November 01, 2006, 12:33:25 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on November 01, 2006, 12:30:29 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on November 01, 2006, 12:27:18 PM
Can I say poop on here ? :o
You just did  :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Hee Hee !  How bout sausage ? ???
You just did that too :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Title: Re: NEW section for Southern Flat Track league threads.....
Post by: Quad32x on November 01, 2006, 12:54:01 PM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on November 01, 2006, 12:34:20 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on November 01, 2006, 12:27:18 PM
Can I say poop on here ? :o

Just keep it clean enough that you wouldnt mind your 7yo looking at the pics...  :-\
and try and keep the "personals hanging out" pics in that photo album you keep under your bed... LOL!  ;D

tools..... 8)


I just knew somebody had been under my bed lookin at my  ...... hmmmm..... stuff. :o
Title: Re: NEW section for Southern Flat Track league threads.....
Post by: Quad32x on November 01, 2006, 12:55:30 PM
.Stoped by to see Paul S last night but his wife said she had to put him in time out cause she caught him touching himself. :o

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: NEW section for Southern Flat Track league threads.....
Post by: Ida_Mann on November 03, 2006, 05:55:44 PM
congrats guys, I just got back to FL from Indiana through Texas, so I'm a bit weary but back online.

Id@