ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on October 31, 2006, 03:24:45 AM

Title: Minis roll call for SFTL on 11-4
Post by: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on October 31, 2006, 03:24:45 AM
Roll call for all minis for the 11-4 race.
Title: Re: Minis roll call for SFTL on 11-4
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on October 31, 2006, 12:30:54 PM
Justin wont be at Ocala for the rest of the season.  :(   But, he should be in Valdosta.
Title: Re: Minis roll call for SFTL on 11-4
Post by: dreth on November 01, 2006, 12:10:13 AM
my son will be there. looks like the mini quads didnt take off as good as we hoped for :( but my son will take his wins either way ;)
Title: Re: Minis roll call for SFTL on 11-4
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on November 01, 2006, 01:00:51 AM
Thats ok next year when hes racing the PW A class there will be several..
Title: Re: Minis roll call for SFTL on 11-4
Post by: JayZ400 on November 01, 2006, 02:52:49 AM
The difference between you guys and Bigworm and I is you guys all race also. Bigworm and I show up just for our kids to race and when there is a small turn out we race against each other for fun. I think East Coast Performance will be at Hard Rock this Sat. night instead of T-Bowl. Dreth, Chuck Norris gave me your tires I guess you can pick them up at Hard Rock we will be at the kids track early maybe around 4:30-5:00.
Title: Re: Minis roll call for SFTL on 11-4
Post by: Chillinthemost on November 01, 2006, 04:56:03 PM
I want to bring my son to race, we just always have something else going on. This weekend we will be at the Quad scrambles in S. Florida. Is there a race the Sat. of thanksgiving weekend? I'll be up that way then.
Title: Re: Minis roll call for SFTL on 11-4
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on November 01, 2006, 05:15:09 PM
The league isnt racing. But im not sure about the track on the off league nights.
Title: Re: Minis roll call for SFTL on 11-4
Post by: Skully on November 01, 2006, 05:26:34 PM
11-25-06 says karts only. you might want to confirm that with Brady.
Title: Re: Minis roll call for SFTL on 11-4
Post by: dreth on November 02, 2006, 03:42:15 AM
Quote from: JayZ400 on November 01, 2006, 02:52:49 AM
The difference between you guys and Bigworm and I is you guys all race also. Bigworm and I show up just for our kids to race and when there is a small turn out we race against each other for fun. I think East Coast Performance will be at Hard Rock this Sat. night instead of T-Bowl. Dreth, Chuck Norris gave me your tires I guess you can pick them up at Hard Rock we will be at the kids track early maybe around 4:30-5:00.


i will be at thunderbowl around 2pm and i will be parked by the fence that seperates the the 2 tracks so if its possible could you meet me at the fence because i am not allowed at hard rock ???
Title: Re: Minis roll call for SFTL on 11-4
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on November 02, 2006, 10:54:37 AM
WHAT!! HAHAHA what did you do??  ;D
Title: Re: Minis roll call for SFTL on 11-4
Post by: HillKiller on November 02, 2006, 01:47:40 PM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on November 02, 2006, 10:54:37 AM
WHAT!! HAHAHA what did you do??  ;D
Sounds like someone like Yoho must be running Hard Rock. Don't worry Dreth I got kicked out there too when The previous owner had the place...he didn't like quads. :'(
Title: Re: Minis roll call for SFTL on 11-4
Post by: 450rutmaker on November 03, 2006, 02:10:48 AM
Josh and Cody are thinking about it. If we get Codys 70 fixed in Time(HINT_HINT). We were planning on camping at Rodman and riding sat and sunday but we may change plans and go it some jumps.  how are the classes gonna go?
Title: Minis roll call for SFTL on 11-4
Post by: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on November 03, 2006, 02:54:25 AM
Quote from: 450rutmaker on November 03, 2006, 02:10:48 AM
Josh and Cody are thinking about it. If we get Codys 70 fixed in Time(HINT_HINT). We were planning on camping at Rodman and riding sat and sunday but we may change plans and go it some jumps.  how are the classes gonna go?


ok ok I got the hint. lol. Were are you guys running at this weekend?