ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: CountryBoy on October 30, 2006, 06:01:44 PM

Title: Bartow Nov.4
Post by: CountryBoy on October 30, 2006, 06:01:44 PM
Anyone going to be at Bartow to race for the Quad points night. :)
Title: Re: Bartow Nov.4
Post by: WOODY_450r on October 30, 2006, 07:30:17 PM
i most likely willl but only if more people go! 
Title: Re: Bartow Nov.4
Post by: RTR_380/450R on November 02, 2006, 11:53:37 AM
I might be there. Only if my back and hip feel better.
Title: Re: Bartow Nov.4
Post by: TBR on November 04, 2006, 12:12:06 PM
Lyndon will be at Bartow tonite for the races.
Title: Re: Bartow Nov.4
Post by: tony pitts on November 05, 2006, 03:12:46 AM
Quote from: TBR on November 04, 2006, 12:12:06 PM
Lyndon will be at Bartow tonite for the races.

how was the races. we had a great time at seminole. were heading to waldo for some practice for jessy in the morning. I have a new kick starter bolt for brandons bike I will bring it to waldo with me.see ya'll at waldo next weekend.