Who's gona be there??? Gona be some awsome racing!
Hopefully I'll be there! :-\
i will prob. be there on sunday. hoping to have a little bit of luck with me this time. :-[
we will be there. working on jessy's frame right now. walsh has a nice gusset kit for it. gonna go to seminole this weekend for a quad scramle there incorperating the mx track with the woods should be some great racing.
Quote from: tony pitts on October 30, 2006, 10:55:45 PM
we will be there. working on jessy's frame right now. walsh has a nice gusset kit for it. gonna go to seminole this weekend for a quad scramle there incorperating the mx track with the woods should be some great racing.
I was going to do that quad scramble, but never got my XC quad together. I'll be at Hardrock on Friday, then Bithlo or Waldo on Saturday