ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: debatethis on October 30, 2006, 02:50:29 PM

Title: OK who's got the hook up ?
Post by: debatethis on October 30, 2006, 02:50:29 PM
I'm about to be in the market for some aftermarket shocks. I know I've spoken to a couple people that used to have connections with Elka. If anyone can hook me up with a good price let me know.

Cain
Title: Re: OK who's got the hook up ?
Post by: devildog55 on November 03, 2006, 12:55:34 AM
holla if you hear me uuhhh. i just had to say it. aint got no shocks though, sorry.
Title: Re: OK who's got the hook up ?
Post by: 310R_Dude on November 03, 2006, 01:25:31 AM
I have set of Long Travel Elka's(front/rear with Link) for an 04/05 YFZ.

Do you have an 04/05 YFZ?

Oh I forgot...  valved for 175lb rider.
Title: Re: OK who's got the hook up ?
Post by: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on November 03, 2006, 03:04:24 AM
175 lbs. isnt enough so they wont work for cain  ::)


   Try Dreth or ATP both carry Elka at a good price. Sorry man had to say it
Title: Re: OK who's got the hook up ?
Post by: 450R_Matt on November 03, 2006, 03:21:52 AM
That 175 would be good for Cains Head.... :o

ATP is a good hook up for some new FOX shocks. :D
Dreth can get good prices on Elkas.. ;)