This weekend was Scott B-day..... ;)
(http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/3277/rr1025001ui4.jpg)
Happy Birthday you OLD bastid!!!
I heard you shot up some guys trailer because you was "havin' relations" with is wife.
BTW, where did you get that paneling in the background, from a 1970's porno?
- Uncle Rico
Happy Birthday Scott! Wish I could have made it out there.
Scott- I had a blast hanging w/ ya this weekend. That's a very pretty deck you've got. Aweful nice of you to share your big deck w/ everyone. Can you do another imitation of 'I'm a real boy,' or of the On-Star Blow up Doll? I'm still laughing! Looking forward to the next trip. Hope you had a great bday.
Rico that was you shooting at my trailer. Unfortunately, I was in GaryM's trailer and now he's gonna have to taser your arse.
I forgot to add that you hung w/ the big dogs on this trip. Unlike a few others that went to bed by 1am. Um yeah bart, bday boy sheldon, and mike, y'all know who you are. Just messing w/ ya. But you need to take some lessons from the bday boy.
yeah, the on-star blow up doll was very funny!
Thanx Guys. I had a great time Friday night hangin.
Sheldon I think you may have twisted my arm enough to get a new bike so I can say..." Im a real boy" :D
happy b-day