I have recieved a data base error about 5-6 time tonight it says report to moderator ,But I dont know how to go about it so figured this might work. :-\
happened three more times already and says administrater not moderator sorry.
This happens right after i post something-
"Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator"
-even though it still posts
I wonder if their running out of bandwidth or what?
everything seems to be working fine now .that was weird.
Its doing it again , whats a matta wida site
must be the time change messing with the server , I know its messing with me my body clocks all off kilter.
It was a Y2K bug with the DST messing it up. Can't believe it took 6 years and 1000 man hours to fix it!
j/k.
A large temp file was causing the server to think it was out of disk space so the forum wouldn't store messages. I fixed it yesterday.
I will be moving this site in the next two weeks to another server. Not sure when though, it could be any day w/o notice. All depends when I have time to do it.
awesome and thanks again for all your hard work keeping the site going.