Grrr...
being a sport biker i am not into 4x4's but that a bad looking bike.
Before.......
After ;D But it came out running ! Ride on .
Air Grizzzzz.
Alien quad abduction 8)
Air time :o ....I wish you could have seen his other performance ! [smiley=king.gif]
Nice Rack ;)
Puuuuusssshhhh...
O.K. I quit .
lol good times man...good times
QuoteAfter ;D But it came out running ! Ride on .
What section of HL was that?
Top secret gang hideout 8)
QuoteTop secret gang hideout 8)
Nice.. when I get the bombardier back, maybe you can give a tour... I was tempted to come out there last weekend but the 400ex would mot have made it far due to the current HL water levels
I was wondering where you were , I saw ya lookin ;) I probably couldn't get back there again if I had to ....but I have connections...jusy kidding , it's a long ride to get there !
I still owe you a tow strap anyway .
definetly lookin forward to you gettin your utility back dragon!!!! tell them peeps to HURRY!!!!
I think Grizz and others are thinking about sport quads a bit to much. With all this jumping it looks like they are liking it. No more 4x4's get the sport quads!!! LOL.
Nice! Of course HL is like my second home ;D
I think we saw you from a distance, when we first got there.
Next time chase us down ! Everybody's welcome to ride with us .
looks like a blast. that eiger was flying!
-mokas-
We are going Saturday afternoon, anyone else?
We had soo much fun! ;D We go out to Holy Lands alot, so if anyone wants to join us, shoot me an email!
where is holy land at
It is right off of US27. If you take Griffin to US 27 you are to make a right and go down about a half an hour. It is on the left hand side. There is a sign that says Rotenberger. To get to the pump house (where most people camp), you have to take the paved road down until you hit the dirt road and it is another 15 minutes or so. The pump house is on the right.
We're going out there tomorrow!
Yeah, I will be there tommorow about 2pm til....?