Hello All,
We just purchased an ATV for my 11 and 6 year old and wonder if anyone knows of a place near Oviedo (east Seminole County) that is good for kids to ride.
Any info you have to offer would be great!
Is there no where to ride? Does anyone have any advice?
That would be nice but unless you know somebody with some property then you are out of luck. I'm in the same boat, I have three kids and I won't take them to 5a. Too many idiots. I usually go the Ocala but the problem is the distance. We get there, ride for an hour or so and then they are ready to go.
Last weekend we went down to the corner of 520 and 50. From what the other people that ride there say, it's not a problem to go there. Just starting to get trashy, people leaving behind their trash -- sad!
The kids had fun and it's only 12 miles from the house.!
I live near Oviedo as well, and there is no place to ride here is Seminole County. I have to drive to ONF or if you want to take the kids to the track the closest one is Bithlo off HWY 50 your right near there at 520 and 50.
Only other place I know of is Ocala Forest. My 10year old loves 5A. We only go during the week when he gets out of school, theres usually nobody there. Its packed on the weekends.