I know that it's not about ATV's but just wanted to share our business trip to Las Vegas. First day at the hotel (the Bellagio) fountain show
the butterfly room in the Bellagio
"Ricky" are you riding that ATV again. Yes.... Lucy!!
Ed our tour guided into Mojave Desert. ( the guy was sick in that Hummer)
please!!! keep our trail open Mr Bush ;D
I see you are practicing political correctness
cant leave her by herself for a minute :-/
me too !!! that feel nice brittney
BD those are awesome pics.. you and your wife take good pics!
Hey Ricky where are the riding pictures in the Hummer.
Grizz
missed the balloon ride. Tried from the show at night.
on the way to Red Rock
red rock over the next mountain
I THINK I WOULD PUKE IN ONE OF THOSE BALLONS...
honey, will you get me a beer.... saloon from 1913 :) almost there
we can see it now (red rock)
getting closer. you can see the visting center on the bottom
red rocks state park. Ed had to stay on the trails in the park... sound like ONF.
Liz (brother girlfriend) on the left Ed in the middle and my wife on the right.
ok, back to the Vegas. Wife drops in 1 dollar and hits on the frist try. Lucky girl
looks like a blast.
-mokas-
Paris (LV) at night
wife and brother shopping
donkey crossing
QuoteI THINK I WOULD PUKE IN ONE OF THOSE BALLONS...
ware, Hummer ride was close. ;) Too !!!
lobby at the Bellagio
Man, those pictures came out great! I will have to borrow Scooter's digital camera when I go there in September!! ;D
indoor garden at the Bellagio. Thats water shooting over their heads
inside the Bellagio
walking the strip at night (the HD bar)
more Bellagio
if you are on a diet dont come here. The Bellagio cafe
same place. Chocolate dripping from the roof
pic of Miami Blaster ride J/K now.... Bellagios garden
I hope you enjoy the pictures. I am going to bed. Thanks guys and girls
your out there having fun and my cell phone screen is blank! how long before i get my new phones? please, please ???
QuoteLiz (brother girlfriend) on the left Ed in the middle and my wife on the right.
lmao I thought Ed was part of the wax museum ;)
nice pix dude!!!! VIVa Las Vegas!!!!
WAS IT HOT THERE OR COOL
big-daddy, you must have missed the ATV's riding out there by Red Rock....
And in the pit...
....
....
And it was cold too....
Then we found the ghost town...
And I made a friend....
....
...
Heck of a "Business" trip! lol ;D
Wow ! love the pics, sad there is no mud :-/
that some nice pictures out there
vegas and the surrounding areas are some of my favorite places to visit! i love it out there!
oh, and BTW. never take a small plane ride over the grand canyon on a windy day...it's just BAD, BAD, BAD!
I guest that goes for balloon rides too...
can I hire on with your company ? Those are some awesome
pics
QuoteWAS IT HOT THERE OR COOL
temp drop 30. at night 76. day 46 night