I need to get my Twin 250 Mercury Veradoes serviced at a 100 HRS and was wondering if theirs any really really good guys that come out to your dock and service your motors like gear lube,water pump,oil & filter change,etc....
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!
you mean your dads verados?
Quote from: kfx400rob on October 26, 2006, 10:41:00 PM
you mean your dads verados?
DUDE! I dont have time for this crap!
they shouldnt be hard to do yourself, just an oil filter and some oil. u may not want to do the lower unit for the water pumps but its not that hard, we did ours ouselfs
atvtrailer is a good mechanic.
He knows marine stuff like I know the back of my hand...
He pwns.
Boom headshot.
In all seriousness. Randal knows what he is doing.
Where are you guys located?
i would hate to remove a lower end while its sittin on a lift over the water. that would suck if you dropped something. i don't know if randall(atvtrailer) would do it, but i have talked to him and he does know his stuff.
Quote from: Fox17 on October 27, 2006, 03:19:40 AM
dont let rico touch it. he will screw it up.
I've got a team of divers standing by, we can do it while it's in the water.
my mechanic is off the howard frankinstein bridge just south on westshore in tampa but you have to bring your boat to him. I will not let anyone touch my motors except him....he is very fair on prices, the work is done right the 1st time and he loves cash...
pm me if you want his info
depends on where you are located?
I don't know of to anyone who will come down to your dock and do service like like in or at the water. The company I work for will not do that unless it is out of the water on land . I can set you up with the service manager in my shop.
is there any s/c whine? and do you like the electronic controls?
Quote from: xr100racer on October 28, 2006, 06:31:23 PM
is there any s/c whine? and do you like the electronic controls?
No Not Really you can hardly hear the engine's cuz there really quiet...But acceleration is a mofo!!! I'll be at 3500 RPM and just pinn the throttle the whole boat leaps out of the water and just flies! Not happy on Top Speed(55 MPH)
Electronics are really good~
dude, 55 is prety fast on the water, and considering ud be runing in 3 foot seas most of the time...