Who all is going?
We will be there, kids and all! My son wants an L-Cross birthday. Isn't that cute!
not sure if i am gonna be ablke to make it but i am gonna try
If you make it try to find us before we are leaving this time. LOL
It should be a blast. Some friends of ours are going with us and they have never experianced anything like this. Yesterday was the first time on a quad for them. Needless to say they got stuck in no time. LMAO!!!
My son is so excited...
awsome no i no who to look for
I hope we will get our usually spot there. It makes it much easier going to and from the pit.
What time did you leave on SUnday? What did you break?
i passed you down on 78 right before us 27 i got water in my gas and it would not let my bike run untill i drined al the gas but at the time i did not no what it was
LMAO hulling all that we do not get to go fast. Plus we stoped at the gas station for snacks for the ride home.
Water in the gas.... Ewwwwww
We are working on our bikes this weekend. Jim wants to do some work to the truck also.
I have more fun breaking it then I do fixing it. LMAO (I guess we all feel that way though.)
Your bike is good to go now though right....
Thinking about going out there. Does anyone know if they've been getting any rain out there at all ?? I hate when it's super dry.
it was not dry last time and i think they are getting rain now
;D ;D
It has rained for the past 3 days here. The whole park is nice. We have the water trucks and we have the 2 wells we put down to pump from, so we will never be dry.
Thanks,
Patti
;D ;D
We are looking forward to this up comming event. The adult event went great everyone had a great time. Check out our new web site: l-cross.com
See everyone in 2 weeks!
Thanks,
Mark and Patti
My son is so excited it is all he talks about!
It is so Cute!
If you see him there tell him Happy Birthday Bear!
This is him last time he was at L-Cross....
(http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/2928/bearandhisbikejc4.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
u guys going up friday till sunday right
(http://img416.imageshack.us/img416/2748/slide1rn8.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
Yes, we will be up on Friday night by 10. Hopefully our normal spot!
Who is going this weekend?
Quote from: MuddyGirlatTheHump on November 08, 2006, 04:33:50 PM
My son is so excited it is all he talks about!
It is so Cute!
If you see him there tell him Happy Birthday Bear!
This is him last time he was at L-Cross....
(http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/2928/bearandhisbikejc4.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
Wow I cant wait until Colton is that age...Have Fun! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY!!
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on November 13, 2006, 01:10:58 PM
Quote from: MuddyGirlatTheHump on November 08, 2006, 04:33:50 PM
My son is so excited it is all he talks about!
It is so Cute!
If you see him there tell him Happy Birthday Bear!
This is him last time he was at L-Cross....
(http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/2928/bearandhisbikejc4.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
Wow I cant wait until Colton is that age...Have Fun! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY!!
Don't be a such a hurry, trust me!!! Enjoy them now!!
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on November 13, 2006, 01:10:58 PM
Quote from: MuddyGirlatTheHump on November 08, 2006, 04:33:50 PM
My son is so excited it is all he talks about!
It is so Cute!
If you see him there tell him Happy Birthday Bear!
This is him last time he was at L-Cross....
(http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/2928/bearandhisbikejc4.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
Wow I cant wait until Colton is that age...Have Fun! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY!!
He is actully at work with me today and I read it to him. He said thank you!
I WILL BE GOING,I HAVE SOME OLD FRIENDS FROM THE KEYS MEETING OUT THERE SATURDAY.SEE YA OUT THERE..TOSHA!!! :P
Wish I could go but I'll be on a cruise to the Bahamas this weekend. Have plenty of fun for me and happy bday bear.
Does anyone know how to get there from Cape Coral/Fort Myers?
Thanks!