My grandpa sent this to me this morning, lol.
(http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-11/884813/Motor.jpg)
(http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-11/884813/Cycle.jpg)
HAHA.....
That's gross
Baby got back.hehehehe
QuoteBaby got back.hehehehe
She got a BIG motor in the back of that honda.....
Do people not think before they do the things they do
Thats Grossssssssss
my anaconda don't want NONE.....
Thats too funny, Bet that caused alot of blindness and maybe a few accidents ;D
At least she's wearing a helmet.
QuoteShe got a BIG motor in the back of that honda.....
its a 750 gsxr.......
Quoteits a 750 gsxr.......
;DThat was a reference to the song not the actual bike.. LOL
OMG!! Becky....look at her butt...It is soooo BIG.. She looks like one of those rap guys girlfriends
I like big butts and I cannot lie..... :P
oh..opps..LOL..i was kinda of slow there...sorry...LOL..i am laughing my butt off here...
photoshop all the way :-/ look at floridaatv.com
betcha that thing has some load exhaust [smiley=Dead.gif]
ohh ......boy ....thats too funny good one ...baby got back...............................................
Mennnnnn !!! that bike has some shine cushion back there ;D
and who say sport bikes has no bumpers.....lol ;D
it might be funny but my 5yr old so just ask me why her butt was sticking out! [smiley=banghead.gif]
Quoteit might be funny but my 5yr old so just ask me why her butt was sticking out! [smiley=banghead.gif]
what did you say dreth....i could just imagine your face...trying to find an excuse lol
Quotewhat did you say dreth....i could just imagine your face...trying to find an excuse lol
well it forced me to do something to him i dont like to do and that is LIE! call me a prud or a jerk or whatever but i feel this should be deleted or have a warning of some kind so that my child is the only one effected by it!
Yeah... I say prude, lol.. but it's all good. How much more of a warning do you need? I think the title says it all very clear.
she probably has a thong on although its hard to tell. id tell my son the the wind blew her skirt up. there is deffinately more azz than skirt.
jeff
She does have quite a big butt, lol... but I dont think it's the first time has seen one... kids see a lot more in kindergarten then we could ever imagine ;) (I know, I was a preschool teacher for 3 years). Dang that wind!!! HAHAHA... I would be so embarrassed... I just want to know... how did she notice a draft??
Do not wurry!
This will not happen again.
They were given tickets for AIR POLLUTION.
They will definitely think twice before polluting our highways.
Hahahaha
Quotewell it forced me to do something to him i dont like to do and that is LIE! call me a prud or a jerk or whatever but i feel this should be deleted or have a warning of some kind so that my child is the only one effected by it!
ok, so now I'm curious....why lie, and what did you tell him?
Quoteok, so now I'm curious....why lie, and what did you tell him?
It shouldnt be complicated... just tell him that the lady wasnt thinking and forgot to wear jeans :).. no lies there and simple enough to understand