ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: HillKiller on October 25, 2006, 03:07:20 PM

Title: Flat Track Tires for sale
Post by: HillKiller on October 25, 2006, 03:07:20 PM
  I have a set of rear Hoosier 59x10x10 on ITP 190 wheels, Yamaha pattern 4 x 115. These are used and have about 50% tread . Pm me if interested and I will bring them to the race at Ocala 11/04.
Title: Re: Flat Track Tires for sale
Post by: Quad32x on October 25, 2006, 03:08:42 PM
I know Paul S was looking for a set for a Yamaha.  Shoot him a PM. ;)
Title: Re: Flat Track Tires for sale
Post by: HillKiller on October 25, 2006, 03:13:17 PM
cool thanks!
Title: Re: Flat Track Tires for sale
Post by: Paul_S on October 25, 2006, 04:28:33 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on October 25, 2006, 03:08:42 PM
I know Paul S was looking for a set for a Yamaha.  Shoot him a PM. ;)
Yes I am, thanks for the plug.  Better watch out though, if I get my raptor on the track the same time you get your bus on the track, you might just be eating sausages that night.  b:r b:r
Title: Re: Flat Track Tires for sale
Post by: Quad32x on October 25, 2006, 04:44:07 PM
But I like sausages so whats wrong with that ? :dunno.gif ;D
Title: Re: Flat Track Tires for sale
Post by: Paul_S on October 25, 2006, 04:47:45 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on October 25, 2006, 04:44:07 PM
But I like sausages so whats wrong with that ? :dunno.gif ;D
Oh man, you have left yourself so open with that comment   2:L
Title: Re: Flat Track Tires for sale
Post by: Quad32x on October 25, 2006, 04:53:27 PM
I mean the ones made from pigs and cows not your vienna Mr. Paul Sausage. :o :L
Title: Re: Flat Track Tires for sale
Post by: Paul_S on October 25, 2006, 05:04:13 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on October 25, 2006, 04:53:27 PM
I mean the ones made from pigs and cows not your vienna Mr. Paul Sausage. :o :L
So how come you were seen taking this picture of it at Jasper last weekend??

(http://www.tackoutlet.com/store/skin1/images/personal/quad32.jpg)
Title: Re: Flat Track Tires for sale
Post by: Quad32x on October 25, 2006, 05:07:13 PM
Dude if you got one that big EVERYBODY would be takeing a pic of it !  2:L 2:L 2:L
Title: Re: Flat Track Tires for sale
Post by: Paul_S on October 25, 2006, 06:22:20 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on October 25, 2006, 04:53:27 PM
I mean the ones made from pigs and cows not your vienna Mr. Paul Sausage. :o :L
Until your bike is ready, I found a contest you can enter.

http://www.ifoce.com/news.php?action=detail&sn=234

(http://www.ifoce.com/images/news/234)