Id like to wish a BIG happy birthday to that big headed, loud mouthed, Grandma ridin', Delmar lookin', Flat Track Racin' Gary Sisson! ;D
Happy b day Gary! :W
Have a great Birthday putz! ;D How old are you now...like 21 or something?
Heres to you Gary ............ Happy B-day ............. Butt head. :T
[attachment deleted by admin]
Happy Birthday Gary :T
hey old man, happy birthday....
Happy birthday ;)
happy bday.
Happy Birthday Gary. I got a "special" birthday present just for you on Nov. 4th..... :M .......... :wink.gif
Thanks guys it has been a great birthday. I am always happy just to wake up and see arother day. It is nice to know I got this many people that care that much.
As for Scott well my friend I want you to know the only birthday present you have for me is, PUTTING ANOTHER WHIPPIN ON THAT 3SISSYR LOL. As I make a change or 2 I just might be a new man when I come to Ocala
Quote from: HillKiller on October 25, 2006, 03:14:44 PM
Have a great Birthday putz! ;D How old are you now...like 21 or something?
I maybe 21 but I think that is better then 41 you old fart
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on October 26, 2006, 12:24:45 AM
Thanks guys it has been a great birthday. I am always happy just to wake up and see arother day. It is nice to know I got this many people that care that much.
As for Scott well my friend I want you to know the only birthday present you have for me is, PUTTING ANOTHER WHIPPIN ON THAT 3SISSYR LOL. As I make a change or 2 I just might be a new man when I come to Ocala
By the time I retire if you have beaten me twice you should consider yourself the luckiest man alive Gary, you need to upshift and get in the next gear higher before you start dreaming of outrunning me at Ocala.........:M
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on October 25, 2006, 02:58:15 PM
Id like to wish a BIG happy birthday to that big headed, loud mouthed, Grandma ridin', Delmar lookin', Flat Track Racin' Gary Sisson! ;D
Happy b day Gary! :W
you took all the good stuff :P
Happy Birthday Brotha!!!!
Quote from: dreth on October 26, 2006, 01:27:09 AM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on October 25, 2006, 02:58:15 PM
Id like to wish a BIG happy birthday to that big headed, loud mouthed, Grandma ridin', Delmar lookin', Flat Track Racin' Gary Sisson! ;D
Happy b day Gary! :W
you took all the good stuff :P
Well i didnt use.... Crack baby acting, paints wetting, thumb suckin, wishing he was as fast as Scott and as cool as Chris, Yellow turn ridin, smokie the bear costume wearing, rubbin his "boys" and sniffing his fingers :Dead.gif, Flat track racin pyromaniac! Im sure there more but its 6AM and Im still tired..... ;D
Here's Gary taking in the scent....ahhhh the aroma...mmmmm ;D
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/GarySmelling.jpg)
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/Chineseladysmell.jpg)
Here's Gary after rubbing his fellas... ;D
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/SmellMyFinger.jpg)
Gary even has the pres doing it...
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/GeorgeBushFinger.jpg)
I even spotted this sign in Gary's trailer...
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/UncleSam.jpg)
Sorry guys, your all mad because you want to be like me and can't. It will be okay, and dont be a hater
That's where you're wrong Gary, none of us want be like you...lol
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/Quad32sunbathing.jpg)
Oops sorry, that was a pic of Quad... ;D
but here's the pic the track photographer got of you after you finished 2nd at Jasper... ;D
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/soccermazda.jpg)
happy birthday gary!! !! with yo $hit talkin self !! !! !! !! !! !! :-*