I'm buying a new bike but i can save 800 dollars if i drive to ga do you think it is worth a nine hour drive?? When I get back to west palm beach will i have to get a new title in fl. so I can get the little green sticker to be able to ride on dirt roads?? How much does it cost to get a new title and the sticker??? please help I have to make the deal by friday or I miss the deal in west palm.
Gas could cost 200$, have you checked with A.R.S. they might meet or beat the GA. deal just a thought ,Make sure the bike has'nt been kept outside There is a dealer near me that most bikes sit outside not in a showroom and they start looking rough after a while.
Quote from: 450rcrazy on October 25, 2006, 12:54:09 AM
Gas could cost 200$, have you checked with A.R.S. they might meet or beat the GA. deal just a thought ,Make sure the bike has'nt been kept outside There is a dealer near me that most bikes sit outside not in a showroom and they start looking rough after a while.
what is A.R.S.?????????????????????????????????????
A.R.S. powersports call 800-356-8973..1-863-467-0900 ,they have some of the best prices in florida.
Agreed. I've bought 4 new ATV's from them in as many years. Hands down the best prices in FL. Nice people to boot. ;D
Well, my dad went to south carolina to jenks polaris to get ours. It was more like a 5 hour drive. But you dont have to pay sales tax in SC. So now the state is making us pay up in past sales tax..... So thats something to think about. Besides gas is down to almost 2bucks a gallon so its probably not going to be a deciding factor.
true. if you dont pay sales tax up there, when you title it down here you will have to pay tax on it.
CALLED ARS TODAY THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY OF THE BIKES I WANT ALLTHEY HAVE IS 07
On your question about the green stickers I know they are $10