couple new goods thanks to high lifter!
I added thier bayou snorkel kit ..nice could of made my own for less but still nice kit, high lifter daylight kit with custom green stobes added in and high lifter water temp gadge. also got the hl outlaw clutch kit but haven't install it except for the sticker ;)
close up
one word, tons of letters: siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!!!
Looks GOOD !
more pics
looks kind of skinny...but good to...how is that light on the bars?
:o
VERY NICE!!! YOU WILL LOVE THAT EPI CLUTCH.... THE BEST $$$$ YOU HAVE SPENT SO FAR!!! I HAVE INSTALLED ONE ON THE FOLLOWING 1. PRAIRIE 650 2. KAWASAKI MULE 4X4 3. POLARIS RANGER 4X4 4. SUZUKI VINSON AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE NEW ADDITION SUZUKI KING QUAD 700. HUGE DIFF IN ALL OF THEM! GREAT CHOICE.
looking nice ;)
that looking good
How noticable is it out of the hole with the EPI?
E.P.I. CLUTCH WILL MAKE THE MOST NOTICABLE IMPROVEMENT TO LOW END TOURQUE YOU CAN ADD TO YOUR UTILITY 4X4!! IMHO. ;D
sweet! im gunna have to get on the ball and get that thing installed
I just put an EPI clutch kit in mine today. Can't wait to try it out this weekend @ L-Cross.
What do you think of the light? really worth $100?
I like it its a Hella brand so it quailty works great i modifyied it with green stobes and the bad give a great spot to add a water temp gadge..
truegrit do you have a grizzly ? or did you get a clutch kit for a honda? dumb question I guess or do they make kits for honda
Quotetruegrit do you have a grizzly ? or did you get a clutch kit for a honda? dumb question I guess or do they make kits for honda
The make clutch kits for all major brands of ATVs. Mine is for my 2005 Foreman. Its a completly different set up from the Grizz as I'm sure you know.