Welcome to my party!! Free Valet parking?
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/gcsharkie1/valetparking.gif)
Would you like some pizza?
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/gcsharkie1/pizza.jpg)
How about some fun?
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/gcsharkie1/gokarts.jpg)
Feeling patriotic?
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/gcsharkie1/strippers.jpg)
Can there be more? Yes!!
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/gcsharkie1/monstertrucks.jpg)
Lets not forget why we are here.. After all, it is my party and there is always cake.
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/gcsharkie1/96144_IMG.jpg)
Free drinks!!! (sorry people, lets keep the kids involved!)
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/gcsharkie1/8_head_pepsi_dispenser.jpg)
Well, time to go now.. Dont forget your GoodieBag!! (only one, rico!)
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/gcsharkie1/goodiebags.jpg)
Reason for this thread? I was going to make it at 1500, but I missed it. So, lets have fun! Bring some stuff to the party and make this thing great!
Due to a rush of patrotism, I had to stand up and salute!
lol
Quote from: dnigels on October 25, 2006, 12:13:23 AM
Due to a rush of patrotism, I had to stand up and salute!
I'm sure you did but saluting like that should be kept to the women. You're salute was a bit inappropriate for another male and a kid makes it even creepier. :o
chicks wearing flags are cool. :ThumbsUp.gif
Umm actually, you cant have a 1507 post party because you just posted your 1508th. And when you respond to this stuipid comment, it will be 1509...... :N ;D
Yea, but the original post was 1507!!
1509!