(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/mybike1.jpg)
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/mybike2.jpg)
nice bike.does it have a clutch?
Quote from: reconmudder on October 24, 2006, 08:47:47 PM
nice bike.does it have a clutch?
That modle doesnt have the clutch(semi-auto) the new bodystyle has the clutch
man eric thats weak!! lol j/p
nice quad. Alot of people say those are the wheelie kings >:D
Quote from: B.MURRAyâ„¢ on October 25, 2006, 09:14:28 PM
nice quad. Alot of people say those are the wheelie kings >:D
ya...I can wheelie sooo easy
nica daw
soon to have maxxis razor2's ..tag bars...ac bumper,,,barkbusters
bump
I used to have a 250ex. It was a good little bike. Fun for doing wheelies. ;)
I didnt know people actually use those turf tamers anymore...
Quote from: svtbolt04 on November 01, 2006, 06:08:32 AM
I didnt know people actually use those turf tamers anymore...
they sell them relatively cheap now a days.
bike looks good. get some action shots of it! Thoes hondas are bulletproof.
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on November 01, 2006, 07:49:44 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on November 01, 2006, 06:08:32 AM
I didnt know people actually use those turf tamers anymore...
they sell them relatively cheap now a days.
bike looks good. get some action shots of it! Thoes hondas are bulletproof.
ya they were my dads then he got itp's and my old tires were bald so I put those on
Dont knock the Turf Tamers. Back in the day before you were born everybody had the on the race quads... ;)
I burried mine out back when they went bald..lol
there better than my old stock tires