Let The Fun Begin!
(http://img213.echo.cx/img213/1116/blasterjumpingmedium6cg.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
jmpnkfx400 "Mark" warming up....
(http://img213.echo.cx/img213/2885/kfx400medium6uh.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
Mark you're going the wrong way the jump is back here bro...lol
(http://img213.echo.cx/img213/5153/kfxorangeinbowlmedium1jo.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
(http://img213.echo.cx/img213/1373/kfxnicejumpmedium1qw.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
RedPred05 "Tim" - boy did he ever throw some dirt around!
(http://img213.echo.cx/img213/4351/predatorroostmedium9ed.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
(http://img213.echo.cx/img213/5755/predroostcloseupmedium3gs.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
(http://img213.echo.cx/img213/7725/predatorroostingmedium2za.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
RedPred05 "Tim" gets some massive air :o
(http://img213.echo.cx/img213/6355/predatorawesomejumpmedium7te.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
just foolin around...
(http://img213.echo.cx/img213/7012/ericwheeliesideviewmedium8tw.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
(http://img213.echo.cx/img213/1431/ericjumpingmedium3rg.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
We met up with this guy named Zak...this boy can Ride 8)
(http://img213.echo.cx/img213/5262/zaksweetpointjumpmedium0ku.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
Here's a little something for all the mud lovers...
(http://img213.echo.cx/img213/645/muddingocalamedium4so.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
this group just loved getting dirty ;D
(http://img213.echo.cx/img213/1383/muddingocalabigscrubmedium8py.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
T2 Raptor showed up on a 660 Grizzly
(http://img213.echo.cx/img213/6703/mvc001fmedium9wu.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
this hill proved to be dangerous as you can see by the guy at the bottom who just went over backwards trying to climb it
(http://img213.echo.cx/img213/3659/mvc002fmedium8np.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
here is T2 going down the same hill. 2 seconds after I shot this pic the quad flips and T2 and the quad come rolling towards me....luckily we both escaped with just a few scratches and bruises :o
(http://img213.echo.cx/img213/6259/mvc004fmedium1vs.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
here is a pic right after the grizzly 660 and T2 stopped rolling and came to a hault on the hill.
(http://img213.echo.cx/img213/3595/mvc005fmedium0tg.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
more water fun ;D
(http://img213.echo.cx/img213/3935/mvc006fmedium0ee.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
taking a break
(http://img213.echo.cx/img213/6604/mvc008fmedium8gt.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
doesn't this look like fun :D
(http://img213.echo.cx/img213/5927/sandrailinbowlmedium3rf.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
Zak looking for someone as fast as him to race...anyone?
(http://img213.echo.cx/img213/4558/zakdrivebymedium9ak.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
Zak playing around....this guy eats the whoops up :o
(http://img187.echo.cx/img187/4425/zakonyfzmedium5ki.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
(http://img187.echo.cx/img187/5295/zakon450yzmedium0rj.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
Zak practicing a stoppie......sorry I didn't snap the pic of you holding the one where you almost go over the front end bro :-/
(http://img187.echo.cx/img187/9137/zakpracticingstoppiemedium5oi.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
Zak doing one last trick before we all pack up to go home
(http://img187.echo.cx/img187/4360/zakwheeliemedium2gl.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
Eric, is that the hill that LeVinson, you and I went down last weekend? Got a good mud pic in. I've got some I'm waiting to post as well as some video once I edit it. Keep your eyes open for them. Nice pics. I'm glad no one got seriously injured.
QuoteEric, is that the hill that LeVinson, you and I went down last weekend? Got a good mud pic in. I've got some I'm waiting to post as well as some video once I edit it. Keep your eyes open for them. Nice pics. I'm glad no one got seriously injured.
Hey Lauren,
Yes that is the hill and it was really dug out that day from some 4x4 utility's. I still think T2 hit the front brake or something..lol ...cause one minute I am right below him snapping a pic and next thing I know here comes a 600 pound quad rolling down the hill with T2 tumbling just feet in front of it. I tried to grab the back bar/rack as it rolled past me to slow it down and save T2 but it pulled me right along with it until somehow thank God it came to a stop and we were all ok. T2 I don't care how good you look on that Grizzly 660 stick to riding your Raptor buddy ;D
QuoteT2 I don't care how good you look on that Grizzly 660 stick to riding your Raptor buddy ;D
Stay w/ the ute. They go more places. That and eric thinks we should all be on sports.
:oWas every one O.K. ???
looks awsome...why cant i find trails like that when i go to ocala
Can i get directions to that play area.
If you have a GPS I can give you the way point for the trail. I think I marked those pits.
which play area is he talking about? eric got pics in 2 different pits.
eric, i could have sworn that i saw your z sitting beside the little s-10 on saturday, but i dident want to go up there and it not be you. lol. [smiley=laugh.gif]
anyways great pics.
-mokas-
those were some nice pics.... where's is spot at eric?..... glad you had a good time :)
Looks like fun! :)
I do have GPS. Send me the location please.