ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: christianharv on October 24, 2006, 02:02:51 AM

Title: Football
Post by: christianharv on October 24, 2006, 02:02:51 AM
Any of you guyz play football? What school? Position?
Title: Re: Football
Post by: Paul_S on October 24, 2006, 02:36:36 AM
Fantasy football count?   ;D ;D

If so - Coach, London Monarchs

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/166960
Title: Re: Football
Post by: MadMudder on October 25, 2006, 07:32:58 PM
This would have probaly got more attention in the kids section becuause not many people here play professionally..
Title: Re: Football
Post by: johnyfz450 on October 25, 2006, 09:52:38 PM
HI MY NAME IS LOSER McFARLIN AND I PLAY LEFT BENCH WAITING ON TOWAL BOT TRYOUTS!!!!!!YES CAN'T WAIT :)
Title: Re: Football
Post by: strtrcr06 on October 26, 2006, 12:19:07 AM
Quote from: johnyfz450 on October 25, 2006, 09:52:38 PM
HI MY NAME IS LOSER McFARLIN AND I PLAY LEFT BENCH WAITING ON TOWAL BOT TRYOUTS!!!!!!YES CAN'T WAIT :)

I think you missed them, they were last week.  :-\
Title: Re: Football
Post by: Hawgin4x4 on October 26, 2006, 08:19:31 PM
I used to play high school, then i played semi-pro a little while...now i play every sunday with friends..

high school- DT
Semi-Pro- FB, TE, DE
friends- whatever i want..
Title: Re: Football
Post by: bmd11 on October 26, 2006, 08:47:35 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on October 24, 2006, 02:36:36 AM
Fantasy football count?   ;D ;D

If so - Coach, London Monarchs

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/166960

Monarchs gonna get whooped this weekend!!  :'( :'( :'(
Title: Re: Football
Post by: christianharv on October 26, 2006, 10:17:14 PM
Ya I play for Boca High TE and DE
Title: Re: Football
Post by: Paul_S on October 26, 2006, 11:15:00 PM
Quote from: bmd11 on October 26, 2006, 08:47:35 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on October 24, 2006, 02:36:36 AM
Fantasy football count?   ;D ;D

If so - Coach, London Monarchs

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/166960

Monarchs gonna get whooped this weekend!!  :'( :'( :'(
Against your Huggy Bears, no way  :Fp :Fp :Fp
Title: Re: Football
Post by: Quadracer on October 27, 2006, 11:11:32 PM
I play for North Marion High DE,LG,RG,DT,C not all at once though!