ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: MgOnZo700 on October 24, 2006, 12:22:47 AM

Title: Quick question on tire size.
Post by: MgOnZo700 on October 24, 2006, 12:22:47 AM
Ok I have 22 by 10-10 rear tires on my atv. Will tires that are 23 or 24 by 10-10 fit on the same wheel???
Title: Re: Quick question on tire size.
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on October 24, 2006, 12:31:04 AM
This is how tire sizes go.

22X10X10

1st #   22 = tire height

2nd #  10 = tire width

3rd # 10 = rims size.

Yes, those tires will fit on that rim.
Title: Re: Quick question on tire size.
Post by: Captain The Morgan on October 24, 2006, 12:36:43 AM
My girlfriend says that the size isn't important.


She's an expert on everything.
Title: Re: Quick question on tire size.
Post by: Gato on October 24, 2006, 12:56:02 AM
but I think you should examine what she is saying before you complement her on that I think you took it the wrong way LOL!
Title: Re: Quick question on tire size.
Post by: xr100racer on October 24, 2006, 01:42:55 AM
what kind of atv is it?
Title: Re: Quick question on tire size.
Post by: MgOnZo700 on October 24, 2006, 01:45:19 AM
lol..............thank you very much.
Title: Re: Quick question on tire size.
Post by: Fox17 on October 24, 2006, 01:45:37 AM
Quote from: articcat on October 24, 2006, 12:56:02 AM
but I think you should examine what she is saying before you complement her on that I think you took it the wrong way LOL!


that is funny right there.