My family is looking to ride ONF the weekend of Thanksgiving. Does anyone know if there is a good place to stay (cabin or something like it)? My wife does not want to camp for the 2 days. Any info would be appreciated.
there is a campground near there called elite that has some cabins .
i plan on doing the same trip but we are gonna rough it in an rv ;D or if that falls thru, we are going to pull out the tents, hope to see you there
I'm comming down on the 24th to ride the whole weekend/camp/ and some guys are comming from 3ww.com to, i dont have a clue where to camp, all I want is showers
Maybe this would work. Never been...so let me know!!!!
http://www.vrbo.com/global/siteFrame.asp?mainurl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.grasshopper-acres.com&returnurl=/31528
Thanks, my wife will be happy!
wow! that place is nice but way over my buget, we gots tents and bags!
Were goin to SE on Thanksgiving and Christmas if my mom will let us (this was my dads idea). that is better than goin to go see tha familys for a tortureous 10 hours. We will be havin a cookout in the woods. 8)
Elite Resorts is in Salt Springs off route 19.
Here is the link - http://www.eliteresorts.com/saltsprings/index.html
The place is very nice. You can drive and park at Delancy or go to Rodman Dam and ride out from there.
There is cabins on Lake Kerr. I can't remember what they are called but they are clean I heard.