ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: UncleRico on October 23, 2006, 10:45:26 PM

Title: Supercross Orlando
Post by: UncleRico on October 23, 2006, 10:45:26 PM
Florida Citrus Bowl, Orlando, FL
Sat, Mar 17, 2007 07:00 PM

I know it is a way off but I think it would be cool if we all sat in the same section.


Anyone else going?

I'm thinking club seats would be good if it's in your budget.

Title: Re: Supercross Orlando
Post by: Thrumud on October 23, 2006, 11:43:40 PM
Count me in !   ;D
Title: Re: Supercross Orlando
Post by: k.p. on October 23, 2006, 11:48:31 PM
i was thinkni bout it....isnt it like 25 bucks or something?do you know the actual price?
Title: Supercross Orlando
Post by: Bigscrb15 on October 24, 2006, 12:11:38 AM
$35 plus ticketmaster charges comes out to like 45 for good seats.
Title: Re: Supercross Orlando
Post by: Captain The Morgan on October 24, 2006, 12:23:10 AM
I think if I can get a hold of a wheelchair, I can get great seats down on field level.

Is anyone any good at making fake plaster casts?


Title: Re: Supercross Orlando
Post by: Hondarider22 on October 24, 2006, 12:27:55 AM
i went last year, it was awesome  ;) but i wont be making it this year, have fun!
Title: Re: Supercross Orlando
Post by: UncleRico on October 24, 2006, 12:52:39 AM
Quote from: warriordude on October 23, 2006, 11:48:31 PM
i was thinkni bout it....isnt it like 25 bucks or something?do you know the actual price?

Here's the link.  http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0D003CE7E258A8B4?artistid=821673&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=25

I'm in section 131, lower level row W

About 35 bucks plus parking.
Title: Re: Supercross Orlando
Post by: Fox17 on October 24, 2006, 01:47:00 AM
we have been the past 2 years. that and daytona. daytona is better but they are both great. ill be at both and the superbike race in daytona too.
Title: Re: Supercross Orlando
Post by: honda guy250 on October 27, 2006, 10:04:34 PM
ill be there, broke my leg after daytona lasty year on my bike so i had to sell my orlando ticket but i wont miss it for anything this year.