A picture of me and my son with the snook I caught.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v715/05greengriz/000_0228.jpg)
nice
Very nice.
you know your son caught it and your taking the credit cause your bigger than him! LOL! jk! nice fish
nice fish....i went 30 miles out new smyrna saturday and it was 3 to 5 all day.....we ended up with a few grouper, red snapper, sea bass....and almost got sick...
Where did you catch him? I used to go down to Placida(Boca Grande) almost every weekend before I got my 4wheeler. I have a 19' Flats Boat and take the quads down there also and ride in placida (they have a track and bunch of trails and mud) if you wanna hook up and go fishin and riding let me know. (although im better at riding than fishin, lol and ive been fishing alot longer, just cant seem to find the fish)
Sure it aint a 24 incher!!!! [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]Nice Fish!!!
Haha Pinfish, No, I am probably 24 inches between shoulder to shoulder.
Dreth, if I could get my son to leave his pole in the water long enough, he might catch one.
BigScrb, I fish mostly south of the skyway bridge. Caught it in terra ceia.
Smoke, Yall havin a fish fry at salts this month?
Not on that little bag i brought home from this past weekend....about 4 weeks ago, we got into some fish now...I caught a 28 lb gag grouper, 25lb red snapper, etc...I will probalby go again at the end of may (because I am putting roof on my house in may) and I might save some for saltsdale....
Nice fish and VERY cute kid! [smiley=Shocked.gif]
Thanks muddygurl, you ought to see him bog in the mud.