Does anyone have any struts from yamahonda man Iam needing some new or used let me know thanks. ;D
im pretty sure i have 2 rears and a set of fronts... ill have to look when i get home..
Where is Ronnie anywho??
yamahondaman no more, he is cave man now. haven't heard from him in forever. I know dyno has called him several times, not sure if ronnie has returned his phone call. If chris does not have a set, dyno might have a set. I think the set I had went to dyno.
Well i know he was talking with with Billy Golightly and a few other of those crazy trike guys about flat track racing... a trike class wold be interesting for sure!
i spoke with ronnie yesterday he no longer has internet service but he just made a few sets of struts you need to call him 1 941 773 8815
Yeah, you`ll need to call him. Because the set I had was on the J arm chassis, but
that is SOLD !!!!
wasn't sure don, I just sold my enclosed trailer today...The only thing I have left is the j-arm frame and a few parts and the grizzly....
well nevermind.. i dont have any... :(
Quote from: cutngrs on October 23, 2006, 09:17:12 AM
i spoke with ronnie yesterday he no longer has internet service but he just made a few sets of struts you need to call him 1 941 773 8815
he needs to start recycling all those beer cans and get internet service back......
I heard that !!!!! I still have to get my new pipe mounts from him yet, and the billet
grips that he milled out for me !!!!!
Rooooooonnnnnnniiiiiiiieeeeeeee, get it ragggggg
Well I called him a few times and he hasnt called me back so I need some asap. SO IF YALL SEE HIM PLEASE HAVE HIM CALL ME. Thanks.. :)