ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: WidowMaker on April 13, 2005, 03:07:38 PM

Title: Rookie in town
Post by: WidowMaker on April 13, 2005, 03:07:38 PM
Hello...everyone is their any room for one more rookie? (been riding for like 3 days  :)    i rode a blaster once or twice before i started riding for real tho)

(http://img195.echo.cx/img195/7813/093492094924tz.th.jpg) (http://img195.echo.cx/my.php?image=093492094924tz.jpg)

Title: Re: Rookie in town
Post by: WidowMaker on April 13, 2005, 03:09:55 PM
(http://img195.echo.cx/img195/4397/hdhdhdhd9wo.th.jpg) (http://img195.echo.cx/my.php?image=hdhdhdhd9wo.jpg)

(http://img195.echo.cx/img195/7814/yuy546styu45w648za.th.jpg) (http://img195.echo.cx/my.php?image=yuy546styu45w648za.jpg)

(http://img195.echo.cx/img195/1333/56y45eyw4wheele8ef.th.jpg) (http://img195.echo.cx/my.php?image=56y45eyw4wheele8ef.jpg)
Title: Re: Rookie in town
Post by: Qdawg76 on April 13, 2005, 03:52:32 PM
Always room for another here. Welcome and give it a few weeks and you'll be hooked to this site just like the rest of us ;D
Title: Re: Rookie in town
Post by: YFZ450-Tampa on April 13, 2005, 06:13:45 PM
Hey WidoMaker, you will be hooked like a lot of us for sure. By the way there is a nice quad frienldy track on Lake Land, I'll be going this weekend with some other friends !!!
Title: Re: Rookie in town
Post by: WidowMaker on April 13, 2005, 06:41:24 PM
Really where at?
Title: Re: Rookie in town
Post by: YFZ450-Tampa on April 13, 2005, 06:44:17 PM
I-4  Exit 38  like 1/2 mile on road 33, by the speed way it is call Quickmxtrack.
Title: Re: Rookie in town
Post by: WidowMaker on April 13, 2005, 06:48:45 PM
Thats like 5 min from me... you racing? i might come watch
Title: Re: Rookie in town
Post by: YFZ450-Tampa on April 13, 2005, 07:04:27 PM
I just go there for practice, they also have like 2 miles of trails, that are good for practice I race on Hare Sacrambles, the next race is on May so I want to keep doing some riding, they have some races going on, but I don't know when or who organize them.
Title: Re: Rookie in town
Post by: WidowMaker on April 13, 2005, 07:23:37 PM
Hey i sent you a message.. regarding the rodam thing on the 23rd
Title: Re: Rookie in town
Post by: Hollywood on April 13, 2005, 11:20:59 PM
welcome to the site!
Title: Re: Rookie in town
Post by: dreth on April 14, 2005, 04:35:39 AM
Quotewelcome to the site!

 ;)
Title: Re: Rookie in town
Post by: tampaboy813 on April 14, 2005, 04:43:21 AM
QuoteHello...everyone is their any room for one more rookie? (been riding for like 3 days  :)    i rode a blaster once or twice before i started riding for real tho)

(http://img195.echo.cx/img195/7813/093492094924tz.th.jpg) (http://img195.echo.cx/my.php?image=093492094924tz.jpg)

welcome, always be safe
Title: Re: Rookie in town
Post by: Moose on April 14, 2005, 06:10:39 AM
You're hooked already because you are here. Welcome.
Title: Re: Rookie in town
Post by: WidowMaker on April 14, 2005, 06:11:33 AM
 :)  heh yeah
Title: Re: Rookie in town
Post by: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on April 14, 2005, 06:15:28 AM
WELCOME! Cool name I use to have a yz490 and all the old timer racers I met said back in the day they called it the widowmaker.
Title: Re: Rookie in town
Post by: YFZ450AndyH on April 14, 2005, 10:05:29 AM
Welcome to the site.  
Title: Re: Rookie in town
Post by: Old_School on April 14, 2005, 12:06:37 PM
Welcome. Happy posting.  8)  -Mark
Title: Re: Rookie in town
Post by: WidowMaker on April 14, 2005, 02:50:36 PM
Quotewelcome, always be safe
I try but sometimes you just cant help it....


Thanks all
Title: Re: Rookie in town
Post by: atvtrailer on April 14, 2005, 02:54:18 PM
welcome  ;D