ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Gato on October 22, 2006, 04:10:16 AM

Title: atvmiaxtreme
Post by: Gato on October 22, 2006, 04:10:16 AM
Is it just me or is the site down or out cant get in for 4 days now? :dunno.gif
Title: Re: atvmiaxtreme
Post by: bigscrub79 on October 22, 2006, 04:18:37 AM
I havent been able to get on there either. Must be something going on with it.
Title: Re: atvmiaxtreme
Post by: qt314nfla on October 22, 2006, 04:19:02 AM
I noticed the same thing today.
Title: Re: atvmiaxtreme
Post by: Gato on October 22, 2006, 04:28:29 AM
Hello anyone know whats up from atvmia?
Title: Re: atvmiaxtreme
Post by: Fox17 on October 22, 2006, 05:14:54 AM
atvMIAextreme. it is missing in action. read the title people. j/k. what is it? a forum ar what?
Title: Re: atvmiaxtreme
Post by: miamigirlrider on October 22, 2006, 06:04:49 PM
It should be up and running on Monday per Leo.... Hang in there folks....

I am gettign withdrawls.
Title: Re: atvmiaxtreme
Post by: big-daddy on October 22, 2006, 07:18:50 PM
me too ;)
Title: Re: atvmiaxtreme
Post by: miamigirlrider on October 24, 2006, 02:45:19 PM
WE ARE UP AND RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....  :D
Title: Re: atvmiaxtreme
Post by: Thrumud on October 24, 2006, 02:54:22 PM
I need to have a talk with Leo about this !     :N
Title: Re: atvmiaxtreme
Post by: big-daddy on October 24, 2006, 04:39:15 PM
Quote from: Thrumud on October 24, 2006, 02:54:22 PM
I need to have a talk with Leo about this !     :N

You better talk to Gaydirt, his calls the shot around Leo.