Mud
Group
Wasssssss upsss
nice and wet out there i need to check that place out one day
last one got a bunch pf cool ones but unfortunatly cant use em :-/
;D
8)
;)
Quote8)
Is that the new Fulmer or is it HJC? ;)
:)
Black Markeret . :D
;D
:)
;)
:D
:)
Good times !
Sweet pics man...I still havent been out there yet. Looks like a good time.
That was a good time! J.D. : I got more pictures, I will have Brandon post them tonight.
place looks sweet reminds me of badluck prarie! where is that?
It's just like River ranch but you can build permanently. It was a good time except when my boyfriend sunk his bike and than almost flipped it! ;D
looks like fun , gunna have to check it out someday :)
Be careful when you go. There a couple of major rides you are not aloud to ride on, you have to push your bike across.... Take it from us, all 9 of us got pulled over this weekend because they aren't marked very well.
hey me and some friends were out there this weekend at our camp and we saw all of u for a second. we all had polaris atvs
LOOK FUN :D
What prarie is that? Okeechobee? out on 724?
nice wig there, JD
yeah thats the prarie out on 724 in okeechobee
oh I heard unless you own property you cant ride out there :-/
my family owns poperty out here i dont know about the people in the pics
I'm in the pics and unless you own you can't ride! Sorry! [smiley=Disapprove.gif]
The land of the free ......and...the homes .......of the ........slaves .
Yep!
There was one landowner in the pics ! Lived there for many years .
I'll Remember that one [smiley=Disapprove.gif]
QuoteI'll Remember that one [smiley=Disapprove.gif]
Remember what?
Quotenice and wet out there i need to check that place out one day
me too!
wheres my jetski?
In some moments, I wish I had one! [smiley=box.gif]
Remember what one ? It is a FREE country right ! I am all about everyones right to ride,not just people who can afford a piece of land, trust me I have my own land too but thats not what I'm about !You should know just from me trying to help you quit smoking .Peoples rights come first in my book !
the homes .......of the ........slaves ??? Do not understand ???
There are a lot of GOOD People that live there and in NICE Homes and I AM PROUD TO SAY they are my friends ;D and they are the type of friends that would do anything for you at anytime without questions. [smiley=Confused.gif]
He is not arguing that the people aren't nice and do not have nice homes. We are friends with a guy that lives out there and went riding with us. He is basically saying that it is not fair to shield the land from the public, that's what we are all here for....... To share information with each other.
I was simply refering to the fact that if you have the $ to buy land here in fla you have some freedom , but most of us can only afford a very small piece of land to live on with none left over for land to play on . I personally do not judge people on their personal accomidations " I guess it is because I have lived in mobile homes in every state south of OHIO and east of Texas .I'm doing a little better now but I have not forgotten where I came from .I was just wondering what you meant with the unhappy smiley dude . I grew up in the sticks and if it was possible tats where I would be right now ! I just dont like this whole secret riding area thing .We are being turnt against eachother to protect our own little spots and it just aint right ! I dont care if you are Donald trump or a bum on the streets I feel they both have the same rights ! Our freedom to do what we want should not be associated with our personal finances .We all are AMERICANS .
Well said J.D.
I'm stuck at home recovering from rotator cuff surgery , bout 2 hours worth .I wish I was at work and not hooked up to this stupid cooler !
Oh yeah, how did that go? Is someone watching over the shop? And hows Kelley?
It hurts BAD !! My girl is answering the phone when she can . Kelly got ruffed up pretty good, cast on one hand and a hurt shouler on the other . I have a lot of suff i need to be doing but right now I cant even type with 2 hands .
That really sucks! Feel bad for Sharon, I will have to give her a call and say hi. You going to be okay for MS&G
QuoteI was simply refering to the fact that if you have the $ to buy land here in fla you have some freedom , but most of us can only afford a very small piece of land to live on with none left over for land to play on . I personally do not judge people on their personal accomidations " I guess it is because I have lived in mobile homes in every state south of OHIO and east of Texas .I'm doing a little better now but I have not forgotten where I came from .I was just wondering what you meant with the unhappy smiley dude . I grew up in the sticks and if it was possible tats where I would be right now ! I just dont like this whole secret riding area thing .We are being turnt against eachother to protect our own little spots and it just aint right ! I dont care if you are Donald trump or a bum on the streets I feel they both have the same rights ! Our freedom to do what we want should not be associated with our personal finances .We all are AMERICANS .
The area was open to the public untill someone sued Coquina Jan 05, so now you can only ride on Private Property all of the other land is closed down. Stupidity Hurts us all [smiley=Cry.gif]
Yep, but for every smart person there are 2 or 3 that aren't the brightest crayon in the box.
Greed and lazyness dont help much either , but now the person that sued them probably has enough $ to buy themselves a place to ride .The Lawyers should not have taken the case and the judge should have thrown it out !
I dont wanna get into this kind of stuff I was just putting up pics of a good time !
Yea but the lawyers are greedy too and they want money, so they take the case. [smiley=Angry.gif]The problem is that the circle goes round and round and round. It comes down to everything surrounding around $. [smiley=Wacko.gif]
Thats supposedly why we elect judges .Its just frustrating as heck !
QuoteIt hurts BAD !! My girl is answering the phone when she can . Kelly got ruffed up pretty good, cast on one hand and a hurt shouler on the other . I have a lot of suff i need to be doing but right now I cant even type with 2 hands .
What Happen? ???
QuoteWhat Happen? ???
He had surgery on his shoulder today
RM 250 bit me about 4 years ago , messed up my rotator cuff . I didn't get it fixed so it only healed about 70% .A month or so ago I was on a cruise ship slightly intoxicated at 2 am playing on the rock wall and stretched it again . I decided to get it fixed this time and let me tell you it hurts !!IF I could give anyone some advise it would be this " dont stick your hands out to catch yourself if you are wrecking , just hit the ground and go with it "
ouch :o
what about....
Kelly got ruffed up pretty good, cast on one hand and a hurt shouler on the other ?
He high sided at about 30 and stuck his hands out . The result is a broken wrist on one arm and a torn cuff on the other ! Dont stick your arms out , we dig itno the sand pretty quick :o
Yea, Kelley didn't look too good! [smiley=Ouch.gif]
QuoteThe area was open to the public untill someone sued Coquina Jan 05, so now you can only ride on Private Property all of the other land is closed down. Stupidity Hurts us all [smiley=Cry.gif]
I wonder if you can sue the person that sued Coquina which caused the area to get shut down. It is causing all of us physical and emotional stress for not being allowed to ride out there anymore. I bet you can find a lawyer to take the case.
Then you just give the money back to Coquina so they can open it back up. Hehehe :D
[smiley=Angry.gif] We all wish it was that easy!