Which track do you guys think would be better for a beginner, Quick Track or Sunshine? I rode out to Dade City one time and that thing beat me to death after 5 laps. I think that track is a little advanced for me so I need to find a good starter track not too far from Tampa. Thanks for the help in advance.
Sunshine is a smaller track for sure. Take it easy until you get use to the track lay out. Fatiuge will set in after a few laps which is normal for anyone starting to race MX. Get out to the track and practice as much as you can to build up indurance.
Bartow is also a good practice track. There is probably only 2 doubles that a beginner can't jump.
thanks will be using this info
Mulberry is also a good beginner track. It's less intimidating to first timers.
They shut down a while ago, but I heard it's back open, although they don't advertise.
There's no charge, all you have to do is give a donation.
It's less crowded than the other tracks...so less people to watch you, if you don't feel comfortable riding in front of groups of people.