Hey guys, ill be fifteen in Janurary and I wanted to know if the test is hard. We all live in the same state so we probably take the same test. But anyway, I heard that its not hard. I can drive. Learned when I was 13 so thats not a big problem. Just wanted to know if it was hard. Thanks.
no it is not hard and the regular test when you are 16 is easy too!
i honestly thought it was going to be harder than it was. for the permit, its ALL multiple choice. 20 questions about road rules, and then 20 more questions about road signs. i only missed one in each section, so 2 out of 40 isnt that bad. (at least thats how mine was). it wasnt really that hard. ;D
it was super easy. THe drivign was even easier. Get the real thing next month!
its pretty easy! if you study.
Its EASY!!
I got it without studying!!!...........And the help of a few others..lol j/k
You gotta know the material, most of the questions are common sense
do you have to take drivers ed before getting anything?
Quote from: wheelie_boy on November 09, 2006, 03:39:36 PM
do you have to take drivers ed before getting anything?
Dont think so.
It's easy but I'm a dumbass and failed the road rules part..got to take it again right after and passed.
If my sister can pass it, anyone can! Just to let you know it is no longer safe to walk on the sidewalks.
I GOT IT TODAY! Yay. It was pretty easy. Only missed 2. One about headlights having to be on from sunrise to sunset and I dunno about the other one. Something about alchol or somethin like that. Anyway it was real easy and most of the stuff besides the point system and some drug stuff is all common sense.
i got mine too
;D :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif
I AM TAKING MINE THIS SUMMER
I AM TOO! YAY ROAD RAGE!!! :F :gr :gr :gr :drive.gif :gr :gr :gr >:D WATCH OUT PEDESTRIANS!